The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

hmm itunes question?[RE-OPENED]

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Re: hmm itunes question?[RE-OPENED]

Postby Solace » Feb 17th, '09, 23:03

°[~CHR!$~]° wrote:umm i could...but then again my ipod only got 4GB capacity....
AND the songs(from my playlist) aint in one single folder....
they are like from 10 different folder...cuz actually every artist has his own folder :zipped:
and i just want these two playlists with this selected tracks in my itunes...
i mean yeah i could go thru all folders and import them one by one...but thatz not the purpose of this thread :flower: and yea its still up

but are all the folders together? like for me, its the folder Music which contains more folders per artist, so i just imported the folder Music and it imported all of the music in the folders. And yeah definitely either get another iPod with more space or an mp3 player.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Feb 18th, '09, 11:27

the space actually isn't a problem....plus i only have tracks in my itunes libary that are on my ipod aswell...so i dont see why i should put my whole 15Gb-music-folder in it...
i just want these selected tracks....
playlist 1: 21 tracks
playlist 2: 39 tracks
....so yeah...the playlist are actually a mix of different artists...for example the playlist with 21 tracks is my "workout" list..lol... :unsure:
to state the problem again

i don't want to import all 60tracks one by one....that's why i want to know how you can get a windows-media-player list in itunes aka on your ipod... :sweating: :flower:
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby Robbie G » Feb 18th, '09, 21:51

You probably can't.. :sweating:
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Feb 18th, '09, 22:57

Shady Babie wrote:You probably can't.. :sweating:

stupid incompatible playlists :(

lets write an angry letter to microsoft and apple :angry:
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby °[~CHR!$~]° » Feb 19th, '09, 12:17

:angry:
Dear Mircosoft and Apple,
I am VERY upset that your programms aren't compatible with other playlists. This is a huge No-Go because so many people suffer from that problem and you don't do anything about it! Kids in africa starving,the global warming is coming,the earth can't take it anymore and whose fault is it? Yes your fault,every problem starts with a simple failure which ciruculates between Microsoft and Apple.Now think about this and make the world a better place by fixing the problem!

Sincerely Chris
^propz to angie :flower:
ANGIE'S GROUPIE NUMBA 4 :smoking:

!!!!!!!!------ C-Riz's Myspace ------!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

!!!!!!---C-Riz's Youtube Channel---!!!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
embm will live in london 1 day
°[~CHR!$~]°
Addict
Addict

Postby Xray » Feb 20th, '09, 16:07

°[~CHR!$~]° wrote::angry:
I am VERY upset that your programms aren't compatible with other playlists. This is a huge No-Go because so many people suffer from that problem and you don't do anything about it! Kids in africa starving,the global warming is coming,the earth can't take it anymore and whose fault is it? Yes your fault,every problem starts with a simple failure which ciruculates between Microsoft and Apple.Now think about this and make the world a better place by fixing the problem!

Sincerely Chris

:laughing: Funny letter. :p
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Solace » Feb 21st, '09, 01:08

°[~CHR!$~]° wrote::angry:

Sincerely Chris

:laughing:

i sent this in this morning too!

Dear Microsoft & Apple,
Today I have realized something. You motherfuckers don't know how to make programs compatible. While you, yes you Bill Gates, get fucked from behind by some robotic machine programmed to act Korean, us the customers get repeatedly fucked in the ass by your computers. Make your Windows Media Player's playlists compatible with iTunes, or else you'll be the next JFK. And you asian piece of shit, whoever made the Mac, better make your fucking iTunes compatible as well. Or watch your mother get raped as my friend known as Xray videotapes it.

Sincerely Anonymous.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Previous

Return to Computing & Technology