The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

music videos downloaded

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

music videos downloaded

Postby embm » Mar 10th, '09, 15:33

how come when i watch majority of the videos i download from here & else where the graphics look like shit like its pixeled & i cant see things well
i have a brand new computer so that cant be it right?
anyway i can fix this?

ty appreciate it alot :worship: :flower:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Re: music videos downloaded

Postby Jens14 » Mar 10th, '09, 15:39

Maybe you need a codec or another media player, or the quality is just shitty.
Jens14
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Slim Zaddy » Mar 10th, '09, 17:34

yup try using anther software ,, or maybe it's the graphics card , as you said it's a new pc,, so try downloading the the graphics drivers, and downlaod a new software, beside direct-X , and i'm sure it will works at the end ,, if' it no , hit me up i will tell you what to do ,,
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby embm » Mar 13th, '09, 16:22

what is a graphic driver how do i get 1 & what to the other stuff as well
slow things down & plz explain cuz i dont know much about computers
t.y.s.m :flower:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Slim Zaddy » Mar 14th, '09, 11:59

embm wrote:what is a graphic driver how do i get 1 & what to the other stuff as well
slow things down & plz explain cuz i dont know much about computers
t.y.s.m :flower:

okay you said that your computer is new, each pc consists of a motherboard off course, on this motherboard there many thing mounted on it , as a sound card , RAM , and graphics card etc... so here we're talking about graphics card, it's responsible for anything related to games , video , images, graphics which appear or which are processing by the pc, now in order for the graphics card to work well , it must use an instruction given to him by the pc,, which tell's him what to do and when to do it and how to operated properly etc.. now these instruction are called drivers,, so each graphics card wont work properly if it's driver it's not installed, ,,

now how to install them : if you have a built-in graphics card, which i mean by this that the grahics card is already with the motherboard it's not separated, so it's just use the motherboard drivers and install them they will install the graphic card drivers by themselves, so you can find motherboard drivers in a CD given to you with the pc you bought ,, in the other hand but if you dont have a built-in graphics card then you have to figure out what is the brand of your graphics card , for example if ti's nvidia here http://www.nvidia.com/ or ATI here HTTP://ati.amd.com/products/index.htmlI etc.. and know which model you have ,, then go to the company website and download the driver from there, ,,,

now to know which graphics card you have ,, follow me here,, :

go to start then to accessories then system tools then system information ,, now go down to components then to display , you will find a detalied info related to your graphics card type ,, just give it to me i will give you the link to the driver to download don't worry about that ,,

for the Direct X just download it from here
: http://www.techmixer.com/download-directx-10-for-windows-xp/
if you want to learn more about Direct X ,, just go here there is a lot of useful information about it
http://www.d-silence.com/feature.php?id=254
sorry cuz my English is bad here, it's just cuz i write it fast
if you didn't understand ,, just ask
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby embm » Mar 17th, '09, 15:37

thank u so much
u r awesome thanks :worship: :flower:

let me see what i can do 1st myself then i'll contact u if i need more help plz thanx

also if i burn the vids on2 dvd would the video still look like shit on tv or no?

thanx again
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Slim Zaddy » Mar 17th, '09, 17:31

embm wrote:thank u so much
u r awesome thanks :worship: :flower:

let me see what i can do 1st myself then i'll contact u if i need more help plz thanx

also if i burn the vids on2 dvd would the video still look like shit on tv or no?

thanx again

NO ,it's has nothing to do with it , if the video quality is good then you can burn it as regular , and anytime i did nothing but helping ya , i feel good when i help people out and thanks for your response that's all what i need :y:
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

nfl Jerseys

Postby nflshopsale » Jul 16th, '09, 18:13

At nflshopsale, the popular NFL Jersey retailer, you can find the perfect look for you whether it's nfl football jersey, nflauthentic jerseys, youth nfl jerseys, customed nfl jersey. Buy cheap nfl jerseys from nflshopsale.com. We are committed to providing you stylish NFL jerseys inspired by this season's most important looks in your exicting 2009 Pro Bowl!
nflshopsale
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Shady88Ita » Oct 21st, '09, 04:59

Don't trust direct-x 10 for windows xp
they are unofficial, and they could damage or make your operating system not working good
Shady88Ita
Soldier
Soldier

Postby embm » Oct 21st, '09, 16:15

thnx :flower:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Return to Computing & Technology