The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Creating DVD Menu

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Creating DVD Menu

Postby neversnooze » Mar 13th, '09, 00:38

hey ,

i was wondering if anyone knew any simple dvd menu makers, i have been making dvd's that play instantly on the dvd player. i would like to make a bootleg dvd menu, any suggestions? besides windows movie maker(i get so many errors)
Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Creating DVD Menu

Postby Solace » Mar 13th, '09, 01:29

i know that Nero allows you to make a dvd...theres probably one in the dl section

ps. i need help on making a dvd, i want it to play instantly i dont care, what programs do you use? Ive tried some programs and they freeze up so i need to try more. I waste 4 dvds on the shit programs smh
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby neversnooze » Mar 13th, '09, 01:58

well i have the files as avi, so i use a program called dvdflick.net and imgburn(its free and can be found almost anywhere with a search on google)

its pretty easy to use!

if only i can make a nice dvd menu for my movies
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Slim Zaddy » Mar 13th, '09, 13:33

you can use Photoshop bro ,, to create dvd menu ,, here is a link to a totral that will guide you in how to create dvd menus using Photoshop ,,

http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/photoshop.htm

if you still did'nt knwo how to create one , hit me up anytime

hope i hve helped ya man .. :worship: ,,
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Postby neversnooze » Mar 13th, '09, 15:59

thanks slim ,

i didnt know i could create a menu with photoshop, i have to give it a try :worship:
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Mar 13th, '09, 21:11

neversnooze wrote:well i have the files as avi, so i use a program called dvdflick.net and imgburn(its free and can be found almost anywhere with a search on google)

its pretty easy to use!

damn DVDFlick is one of the programs i tried but it kept freezing...But ima try it on another computer later.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby neversnooze » Mar 14th, '09, 01:38

Solace wrote:
neversnooze wrote:well i have the files as avi, so i use a program called dvdflick.net and imgburn(its free and can be found almost anywhere with a search on google)

its pretty easy to use!

damn DVDFlick is one of the programs i tried but it kept freezing...But ima try it on another computer later.

how much ram do you have on your pc? im using 2gb of ram which barely holds out for me
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Mar 14th, '09, 01:39

neversnooze wrote:
Solace wrote:

its pretty easy to use!

how much ram do you have on your pc? im using 2gb of ram which barely holds out for me

on my other comp i had 1GB of ram but i used it on myy computer and it worked (1.5gb). It took 1 hour tho, for it to make the dvd folders, then convert that to an iso, then burn it, then verify it.
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby neversnooze » Mar 14th, '09, 01:50

yea same here it takes about an hour at most, if you want you could use dvd shrink and dvd decrypter ( both outdated software, but works on older dvd videos) with nero.

just trying to help you out, the movie industry puts all these protections on dvd's , making them extremely difficult to copy.
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Solace » Mar 14th, '09, 03:39

neversnooze wrote:yea same here it takes about an hour at most, if you want you could use dvd shrink and dvd decrypter ( both outdated software, but works on older dvd videos) with nero.

just trying to help you out, the movie industry puts all these protections on dvd's , making them extremely difficult to copy.

Yeah i have both DVD Shrink and Decrypter, Nero doesnt work with Windows 7 so yeh. I just needed to burn the videofiles, thats all and DVD Flick works pretty well. Anyways, hope you get the DVD menus you wanted and shit, the photoshop seems confusing stuff for me but go for it
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Slim Zaddy » Mar 14th, '09, 08:19

neversnooze wrote:thanks slim ,

i didnt know i could create a menu with photoshop, i have to give it a try :worship:

anytime man , nd yes you can nd it's easy :y:
z_em = Slim Zaddy = Zaid AQ which is my real name
Slim Zaddy
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Computing & Technology