The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

How do I put a rapidshare file onto Itunes?

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

How do I put a rapidshare file onto Itunes?

Postby Brandon S » Mar 31st, '09, 02:41

On my old computer, it worked. But now, it said it didnt have any program to open the file with. So, i just picked itunes. All it does is open up itunes. Ill try to add file to library, but it wont do anything. The difference between the file w/ this computer and the one w/ my different computer is that my old one used to be a folder, but now it has the itunes sign thing i hope u know what i mean. anyway, how do i get this file onto itunes? its that 8 mile soundtrack, i just downloaded off someone's link they posted on this website. If you know what i need to do, please let me know thanks[code][/code]
Brandon S
Soldier
Soldier

Re: How do I put a rapidshare file onto Itunes?

Postby pomp4434 » Mar 31st, '09, 03:22

when u first staart the download save it to your desktop..then open it and drag the files into itunes :flower:
pomp4434
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Robbie G » Mar 31st, '09, 03:53

Try opening what you downloaded with this program:

http://www.rarsoft.com/download.htm

It should ask were you want to unzip the files, just do it somewhere you can remember and drag it into itunes.
Robbie G
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Brandon S » Mar 31st, '09, 06:20

Chet Starr wrote:I'm sure it came in a rar format....did you get the songs out of the file?

Just making sure your not trying to stick the rar into itune.

Heres exactly what I did. Followed the link, waited the 50 seconds or w/e time it takes to download, then downloaded it. It gave me the option to either save or open it, then i saved it under My Documents - My Music. So it downloaded, then it was saved onto that file. Then, I moved it to my desktop, and then it said it is unable to open it because they cannot find the right program to open it with. Then, it gave me the option to choose a program to open it under. I chose itunes, since it recommended to do so. After that, it was saved on my desktop w/ the itunes emblem/symbol thing. Now, I dont know what to do. I have yet to even see the songs yet, I just see the 8 mile soundtrack file. And whenever I click on it, all it does is open up itunes, since thats what I chose to open it with. Its all good if u have no clue what the fuck im talkin about i wouldnt be suprised, but yeah thats exactly what I did
Brandon S
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology