The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

wtf is wrong with my speakers

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

wtf is wrong with my speakers

Postby Dark Blue » Jun 6th, '09, 16:02

they r fucked up(the ones hocked up to my computer) everytime i turn them on i either hear the radio or some messed up video, like right now im hearing someone say hot potato with some baby carying at the same time lol. and no they r not old r just got them 2 weeks ago. so anyone else have/had this problem?
HATERS If you worked your dreams like you do your mouth - things would happen for you
Dark Blue
Addict
Addict

Re: wtf is wrong with my speakers

Postby Jote » Jun 6th, '09, 16:33

dude lol i had something similar to that i had to wait a couple of weeks to get it fixed
"I hope that the kids, while they sing along to my songs or dance to it, feel that life is not that bad at all. Even for just a minute."

SCATMAN JOHN
Jote
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: wtf is wrong with my speakers

Postby mcZu » Jun 6th, '09, 16:44

Your computer might have a virus. Try using headphones, if you still hear those sounds, then you need to scan your computer.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Computing & Technology