The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Internet Issue, Please Help Me

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Internet Issue, Please Help Me

Postby -[Zach]- » Dec 15th, '09, 11:14

okay so my sisters computer has been getting a lot of viruses lately like trojans but we've been successful at removing them. however, her internet browsers are no longer working right. she uses a wireless signal at our house. my computer works fine but hers doesn't for some reason. the browsers she uses are Internet Explorer 8 and Mozilla FireFox and neither of them work for her. i've tried everything i could think of to try and fix this. i've done numerous scans with AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition and Windows Defender. a few times trojans have been detected but removed and moved to the virus vault but her computer still is working improperly. if anyone could help me it would be really appreciated because she needs her computer to work since she does online school.
"Did you ever stop to think/I'm old enough to go to war but I ain't old enough to drink" - 2Pac

"It's time to let the truth be told/There ain't no brighter day/'Cause when it all unfolds/A n**** gon' just pass away/These haters tryna stop my grind/But I bet them hoes can't block my shine/So tired of takin' losses not this time/I can't save the whole world I'm just tryna look out for mine" - Z-Ro

FREE SPM!
-[Zach]-
Soldier
Soldier

Location: lost in the world wit' '09 Bonnie & Clyde me and my girlfriend.

Re: Internet Issue, Please Help Me

Postby TommiTMX » Dec 28th, '09, 23:40

What is it not doing?

Is the browser not loading?

Not loading certain content?

Not loading web-pages?

More info is needed please and I'll try and help you out :)
Socrates wrote:True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing.

Mars wrote:Ay Yo I'm tired of hip hop being about the same lame things, We are what we make it, and I ain't here for friends, Half of yall yell gangsta! Most of yall pretend... ,Sex sells, aids spread, money talks, people shot, Decade and a half and we still ain't, learned from Tupac!
TommiTMX
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby DelinQuent » Dec 29th, '09, 04:30

malwarebytes.org download it and install it.

AVG is god awful but it's better than nothing.
DelinQuent
Soldier
Soldier

Postby neversnooze » Dec 29th, '09, 21:54

DelinQuent wrote:malwarebytes.org download it and install it.

AVG is god awful but it's better than nothing.

you can also try a free virus program called avira. if you can download and install spybot(its my favorite and it does weekly updates)
Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology