The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

iTunes Problem

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

iTunes Problem

Postby KeeLo » Mar 16th, '10, 12:33

I have made loads of SMART playlists for all my artists that i have Eminem, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent Etc. and they all add the songs which contain those artists, however i made a smart playlist called D12 and its added all the D12 songs in, except D12 is a group so i wanted to add all the solo D12 songs in aswell, for example all of Proofs songs, when i go to edit smart playlist it has Artist --> Contains --> D12 then i click the PLUS sign to add another rule going Artist-->Contains--> Proof, after i click OK or APPLY it clears my playlist adding NO SONGS whatsoever :confusion: i have googled the issue but found nothing on the subject, - is there a way to make a smart playlist with all these artists in so that it can LIVE update without me having to make a normal playlist and keep adding the artists seperately.

Thanks.

[I Have also tried Album Artist-->Contains-->D12, But this still didn't work]
KeeLo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: iTunes Problem

Postby MikeNUFC » Mar 18th, '10, 21:29

Can't you just do a manual playlist?

Select all your proof songs and drag them into your D12 playlist. Shouldnt take long at all.
MikeNUFC
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby KeeLo » Mar 19th, '10, 20:08

i like to have "live updating" so that when i add a song to itunes it automatically goes into the playlist i have created wihtout me dragging it all the time
KeeLo
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby ShaBruv » May 15th, '10, 12:34

MikeNUFC wrote:Can't you just do a manual playlist?

Select all your proof songs and drag them into your D12 playlist. Shouldnt take long at all.

this
I know you want to retaliate but you won't dare,
Cause you fuckin with some ****** like this who just don't care.

Props to Satire
ShaBruv
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology