The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

internet explorer problems

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

internet explorer problems

Postby ayla » Feb 9th, '06, 01:39

i have had a problem with my internet explorer for a while, when i open internet explorer and i right click to open another window from a link on that page, the page will not come up its just blank. so i have to click stop then refresh for it to work. this can get annoying cuz on some sites it has like some parts that open up into little windows and i cannot always refresh these pages like if its a flash page or something. does anyone know how to fix this problem please? :(
ayla
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby TRshady » Feb 9th, '06, 03:16

strange problem, have you done the usual of checking for spyware, ensuring your firewall is not blocking pop ups in thie manner?
Be sure internet explorer is up to date, hope you get it sorted soon!
TRshady
Government
Government

Postby ines » Feb 10th, '06, 14:18

i had the same problem here and with surching after a virus, we found it and now, all is normal, but we have zone alarm installeted and sometimes give this problems for login in at sites and then i must click that away and it's okay
ines
Renegade
Renegade

Postby trapd00r » Feb 14th, '06, 16:37

That's all I have to say. :)
trapd00r
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Computing & Technology