The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Anyone familliar with Adobe Premiere Pro?

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Re: Anyone familliar with Adobe Premiere Pro?

Postby gutawafang » Jul 16th, '10, 01:55

Yeah, I'm in the filming industry so of course I know Premiere Pro very well. :)

But personally I prefer After Effects because dope effects are there. It's where you can create lightning out of nothing!!! :)

Haha. I think you can just resize each video clip. Open both clips, then resize them. In the timeline, put both clips at the same timeline since you want both played at the same time. And then, just resize the clips at the main window. The window where you view the video. Man, it's hard to explain here cuz it's fucking practical, not theory. :p
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby gutawafang » Jul 16th, '10, 02:03

Miller1121 wrote:Everytime I try downloading After Effects my comp gets all weird so I had to try the next best thing (I guess)
And I want to cut out part of one of the images. If I just resize the video it still shows the whole thing, just smaller. I only want to see part of the image. I know this is possible in After Effects cause I had the trial. I hope you can do it in PRemiere pro too.

well, have you tried the adobe forum? xD

I think you should try to look harder for After Effects. :D

Try opacity. Cover the whole screen with the other layer first. Then adjust the opacity on parts of the layer.
ADD ME ON PS4: gutawafang
Currently playing: Destiny
TR Rap Battle Record: 23-8
gutawafang
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby kotharapgod » Feb 22nd, '11, 05:15

Does anyone have the cracked version of Adobe After Effects?
kotharapgod
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Computing & Technology