The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Can't copy files from CD to PC

Hardware and Software discussion. Seek advice or share your opinion on all things technology.

Re: Can't copy files from CD to PC

Postby neversnooze » Aug 31st, '10, 12:18

download this and see if your drivers are doing "good" http://www.astra32.com/download.htm

and having you been moving around alot of your folders and changing names?
Sometimes I stay up so late that I have my morning coffee before I go to bed
neversnooze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby obiefan » Apr 9th, '11, 03:00

another reason could be is that the files are corrupted

did you find the problem?
obiefan
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby mdemaz » Apr 9th, '11, 06:45

If all else fails, take it to a data recovery shop if they are really important.
Nothing is ever lost on a disc even if deleted.
:)
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Apr 9th, '11, 19:01

mdemaz wrote:If all else fails, take it to a data recovery shop if they are really important.

not to long ago u lost some shit what's up with that ?
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby mdemaz » Apr 9th, '11, 20:09

MCSam wrote:
mdemaz wrote:If all else fails, take it to a data recovery shop if they are really important.

Yeah lost all my old music and photos..I still have my songs from 2005-06 on discs though..I'm finna drop those later on this month.
The rest was just albums and movies..No biggie.
Still a good idea to upload your files to MULTIPLE Mediafire accounts and make the folders private.
That way if your backup fails, you got that and they can't get deleted for copyright if they are private.
The external hard drive I dropped while it was running was 1TB.
It had a severe head crash damaging the platter surface and they couldn't fix it..I bet we can in like 30 years though.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Sam. » Apr 10th, '11, 19:13

mdemaz wrote:
MCSam wrote:

Yeah lost all my old music and photos..I still have my songs from 2005-06 on discs though..I'm finna drop those later on this month.
The rest was just albums and movies..No biggie.
Still a good idea to upload your files to MULTIPLE Mediafire accounts and make the folders private.
That way if your backup fails, you got that and they can't get deleted for copyright if they are private.
The external hard drive I dropped while it was running was 1TB.
It had a severe head crash damaging the platter surface and they couldn't fix it..I bet we can in like 30 years though.

shit homie that's real bad
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby SaintLuke » Apr 11th, '11, 00:40

Are you burning the CD's as data disks? Are you not able to get ANY files off the CD's...or are you able to get some, but then others pose a problem?

Either way...you should try reburning the disks.

Either that, or load itunes onto the computer you are trying to get the files onto, from the disks. And call 1800-my-apple and ask them to help you. Lol. They arent "supposed" to support itunes over the phone...but most of them do. I used to work there...and 4 out of 5 agents will help you work with itunes. They'll help you move around your computer installing/reinstalling drivers and all that shit. At the very least they will help you pinpoint what the problem probably is. Let me know how it all works out.
SaintLuke
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to Computing & Technology