The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Nicki Minaj in SSX BlackMen

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Re: Nicki Minaj in SSX BlackMen

Postby Almostlity » Nov 9th, '10, 21:10

k block finds negative from every motherfucking thing..

*ignores*
Trimss wrote:> Alm goat
> Alm still goat

> Alm goat

Kill You wrote:Almostlity GOAT poster omg
Almostlity
DA GAWD
DA GAWD

Postby Block » Nov 9th, '10, 23:30

Almostlity wrote:k block finds negative from every motherfucking thing..

*ignores*

And you don't have an opinion of your own. *laughs*
For $5...
Block
Renegade
Renegade

Location: Tried to die young with my true love; ended up a millionaire

Postby mcZu » Nov 9th, '10, 23:34

k block wrote:Bro, are you kidding me? I've fucked a black chick. Well, she was half black half spanish. (she was also a milf - 30 yrs old, 10 yr old son) I was 20. Albeit only one, I still don't mind them. Any race can be attractive; I'm just not attracted to fat women / HUGE asses full of cellulite / fake women / hoodrats who talk retarded.

The chicken comment wasn't even toward black people. It was because EVERYTIME I SEE A FAT BLACK WOMAN SHE IS EATING CHICKEN. Dude, come to NY and you will see I'm not exaggerating.

And did you see that picture of her nose? It's not here but it's in the one zu posted in backstage. Shit is long and pointy. Either before/after surgery, im not sure which. After I assume.

She is not fat.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Block » Nov 9th, '10, 23:36

mcZu wrote:
k block wrote:Bro, are you kidding me? I've fucked a black chick. Well, she was half black half spanish. (she was also a milf - 30 yrs old, 10 yr old son) I was 20. Albeit only one, I still don't mind them. Any race can be attractive; I'm just not attracted to fat women / HUGE asses full of cellulite / fake women / hoodrats who talk retarded.

The chicken comment wasn't even toward black people. It was because EVERYTIME I SEE A FAT BLACK WOMAN SHE IS EATING CHICKEN. Dude, come to NY and you will see I'm not exaggerating.

And did you see that picture of her nose? It's not here but it's in the one zu posted in backstage. Shit is long and pointy. Either before/after surgery, im not sure which. After I assume.

She is not fat.

I said fat women as in, in general. Lol. But she has a nasty huge ass.
For $5...
Block
Renegade
Renegade

Location: Tried to die young with my true love; ended up a millionaire

Postby mcZu » Nov 9th, '10, 23:37

k block wrote:
mcZu wrote:

She is not fat.

I said fat women as in, in general. Lol. But she has a nasty huge ass.

Ok. I wouldn't mind tapping that ass, though. Plus she got horney eyes, fake or not, when I see her it's gonne go down... basement.
"Truth is limitless in its range; if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt."
- Lupe Fiasco

Follow Me!

McZu's Blog!
mcZu
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SweT » Nov 16th, '10, 17:02

Me loooooove!
ImageImage
SweT
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Sir_Machete' » Nov 17th, '10, 02:00

goddd damn nicki :D
Sir_Machete'
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Sir_Machete' » Nov 18th, '10, 10:12

fuckin' drake better fuck her good or im'a blast him with a no limit tank, that's raw lol
Sir_Machete'
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Previous

Return to Shady Shots