The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New Member!!!A couple pictures of me

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Re: New Member!!!A couple pictures of me

Postby embm » Feb 2nd, '11, 05:15

rofl ya i was gona post tat sayin geno is takin ova the board :o :p

@ kez yes :y:
i dnt need a guy or girl 2 defend me i do it myself :8) usuly involves a finger of mine :shifty:

Unscarred wrote:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001131646697

k ill add u ;) :flower:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » Feb 2nd, '11, 08:56

Kez wrote:
MCSam wrote:
Unscarred wrote:Why did you join here, to post your fuckin pictures, you already posted some so there is no need to post thousonds of them. But i get it you just want compliments, to tell you how beauitiful you are, thats pathetic you know :facepalm

Welcome anyway

Be a gentleman show some respect to a beautiful girl.

:laughing: Man, shut the fuck up. Are you saying if she was fugly you wouldn't give two fucks? Yeah that's exactly what you're saying, damn people are shallow.

Anyway i agree with Unscarred this shit is pathetic, ima delete it if it gets to ridiculous levels. We already have a thread where pathetic idiots lick a girl's arse just because they think she's fit, under the delusion that somehow this will convince them to get naked on webcam for them, it's called the "Post a Picture of Yourself Thread", go there for this kind of garbage so the rest of us don't have to keep seeing it.

LOOKS DON'T MATTER AND THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM DOG, DON'T ACT LIKE UR THE BOSS EVERY TIME SOME ONE PRAISES A GIRL WHAT'S WRONG IN CALLING SOME ONE BEAUTIFUL,EVERY ONE KNOWS NOTHING GONNA HAPPEN LULZ.
UR WEIRD SOME TIMES . :coffee:
I respect girls may be it anyone, if you have a problem keep it with yourself because i don't need it. :coffee:
And for the sig i made she requested one i was bored so i made one ,i don't see anything wrong.
Y'll actin like y'll have seen the world and shit and this is blah blah blah .....
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kez » Feb 2nd, '11, 18:44

MCSam wrote:LOOKS DON'T MATTER

If looks don't matter, why is it whenever a girl posts on here all the comments about her revolve around her appearance? And if looks don't matter, doesn't that make you calling her "beautiful" meaningless anyway, since you apparently would say it to any girl regardless of looks?
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sam. » Feb 2nd, '11, 18:48

Kez wrote:
MCSam wrote:LOOKS DON'T MATTER

If looks don't matter, why is it whenever a girl posts on here all the comments about her revolve around her appearance? And if looks don't matter, doesn't that make you calling her "beautiful" meaningless anyway, since you apparently would say it to any girl regardless of looks?

Your doubts are cleared in your own post.
*leaves conversation* :coffee:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Raids-God » Feb 2nd, '11, 20:20

***** wrote:MCSam you lost..youre just trying to defend yourself now

admit defeat bro.

you were just sucking up to her, if I was new you wouldn't even think about making me an avatar with my face on it, even though my mom says i AM beautiful..

....I Probally Whould
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_O4yr7c ... re=related

Nah but Srsly I whould
Raids-God
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Sam. » Feb 2nd, '11, 21:54

***** wrote:MCSam you lost..youre just trying to defend yourself now

admit defeat bro.

you were just sucking up to her, if I was new you wouldn't even think about making me an avatar with my face on it, even though my mom says i AM beautiful..

:flutter:
I don't need to suck it up for any one tho. :coffee:
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Sofi » Feb 2nd, '11, 23:53

I wondered how come you got many replays.. but now I so you are a girl haha welcome hun :flower:
"A plaque of platinum status is whack if I'm not the baddest." -Eminem
:guitar:
Sofi
Renegade
Renegade

Postby worldsstangest » Feb 3rd, '11, 00:30

Unscarred wrote:You don get it dont you

Attention whore

in addition:
females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

So what exactly is my mistake here??
calling a member a whore is in the rule book?? :n:
am i going posting it in the wrong section??
worldsstangest
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Sam. » Feb 3rd, '11, 11:18

worldsstangest wrote:
Unscarred wrote:You don get it dont you

Attention whore

in addition:
females on message boards and chats usually visited by guys who make a big deal of being female. they will post pictures and links to pictures of themselves scantily clad so the guys will tell them how hot they are. and they will.

So what exactly is my mistake here??
calling a member a whore is in the rule book?? :n:
am i going posting it in the wrong section??

Don't take it the other way ,this forum has a tradition of Insulting new members maybe it be anyone,when one starts others follow the band wagon,don't care for what they said stay active .(That's it.)
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Kez » Feb 3rd, '11, 15:59

MCSam wrote:Don't take it the other way ,this forum has a tradition of Insulting new members

Nope, don't try and give excuses lol
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby vt_x_spider » Feb 3rd, '11, 16:32

The level of frustration in here is ridiculous. Yea, there's already a thread, so what? She just feels like distinguishing herself. Why? Exactly, because she's beautiful. That Scott dude, same thing. The reason she created her own thread is the same reason you see people on TV, they feel like sticking out. It doesn't make them better than anyone else in any way, shape or form. What's wrong with that? If you really are above all this why even bother reading the thread and insulting her? What exactly do you expect to accomplish with that? Attention whore? Fucking ridiculous, do you honestly thing you're so special that she or any other stranger would give a fuck about your approval? It only comes to show your own personal frustration, the impression that everyone has a double agenda, that they're either cocky, hypocritical, stupid or whatever. Get over yourselves, it doesn't make you any fucking better, it's just sad.
vt_x_spider
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Rash J » Feb 3rd, '11, 16:45

LOL @ this thread
Rash J
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Kez » Feb 3rd, '11, 16:50

vt_x_spider wrote:The level of frustration in here is ridiculous. Yea, there's already a thread, so what? She just feels like distinguishing herself. Why? Exactly, because she's beautiful. That Scott dude, same thing. The reason she created her own thread is the same reason you see people on TV, they feel like sticking out. It doesn't make them better than anyone else in any way, shape or form. What's wrong with that? If you really are above all this why even bother reading the thread and insulting her? What exactly do you expect to accomplish with that? Attention whore? Fucking ridiculous, do you honestly thing you're so special that she or any other stranger would give a fuck about your approval? It only comes to show your own personal frustration, the impression that everyone has a double agenda, that they're either cocky, hypocritical, stupid or whatever. Get over yourselves, it doesn't make you any fucking better, it's just sad.

Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby embm » Feb 3rd, '11, 17:09

^^^ :laughing: tommy & chucky :worship:
man tat brings bak memories :flutter:
embm
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Almostlity » Feb 3rd, '11, 17:13