The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Selena Gomez at Kid's Choice Awards 2011

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Re: Selena Gomez at Kid's Choice Awards 2011

Postby Maybe » Apr 9th, '11, 22:38

Words Myth wrote:Ass hurt? It just doesnt make sense to me how you CANT find this attractive. Its like, think of somehow in Hollywood you think is the MOST attractive woman lets say Eva Longoria. And then some guy says shes not attractive. It just is :laughing: :laughing:

That's funny, I agree. Not with what you're laughing at, though, no. I find it funny that people can't accept other peoples opinions when it comes to such a judgmentally hazy topic (such as appearance of an untalented Disney strumpet). I think she's appalling to be honest, and even if I found Eva to be attractive and someone disagreed with me, I wouldn't attempt to insult them in such a childish manner, by implying they aren't "hitting" anything better, none the less. How ridiculous.

She's an ugly fucking Mexican... I apologize, I forgot that this forum had a 3rd grade mentality; this is for those who lack understanding: IN MY OPINION she's an ugly fucking Mexican. Better?

Also, no hate or homo negrotonic.
classthe_king wrote:
If you and Siinide don't start recording soon I'm going to fly to where ever you live, tie you up, put the mic in front of your faces and force you to record.
Bronies: Kez, Yoshi, Slimm, Satire, Block, Xray, Dr3, Killa, VenomBlackViper, C.R.E.A.M, SWEET_TOOTH, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie & all the citizens of Ponyville.
EG. wrote:and i dont even like hot dog
Maybe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby dR3 » Apr 10th, '11, 00:32

She is not attractive at all, Maybe knows.
^Thanks Maybe.
Spyder wrote:The silent king of spam.

Killa wrote:Me & dR3 represent the future bitch!!!

Killa wrote:dR3 stay winning...
dR3
Django
Django

Postby Sam. » Apr 10th, '11, 19:04

Kim wins :D
[Rollefsen] - SajN retired, bitch got old, unlike Sams "ladies".
Sam.
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Previous

Return to Shady Shots