The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Shaved the melon

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Shaved the melon

Postby No Way Out » May 25th, '11, 03:09

Haha when i first got it done a week ago. The Lighting In My Rooom Sucks At Night So i Used my Lighter

Came home and decided it was a good time to light up a J. Shaved my dirtstache and beard in this one haha

Im Allllmost Bald hahah. Im Gonna Wait it out a Few Weeks Then Turn It into a Mohawk and Dye it a Stupid Looking Color
Maybe wrote:This is pretty damn good. For what it is, a simple, smooth flowing punch-line verse, it's perfect. You didn't miss a single rhyme, and the content was amusing. Good stuff man, really good.

10/10

C.R.E.A.M wrote:I thought that dude is all about trash talk and he's gonna leave the tourney in the first round.. but that was actually dangerous. :sweating:

Battle Record : 1-0
NWO, for short...

WARNING: This Cute Puppy's Got a Mean Bite ... Im Gonnna Have To Put a Sign on My Sig Or Something.
No Way Out
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: Shaved the melon

Postby Master_Percussionist » May 25th, '11, 03:25

Now now Brendan Hollister is definitley gonna fire you now. Smh.
Master_Percussionist
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby theJFKshow » May 25th, '11, 03:36

I see you made sure to include that picture of you smoking, you're so cool!
theJFKshow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby No Way Out » May 25th, '11, 03:38

theJFKshow wrote:I see you made sure to include that picture of you smoking, you're so cool!

Yeah i like to think so

@ Coleon (?) Haha That Was Last Week You Nuthugger
Maybe wrote:This is pretty damn good. For what it is, a simple, smooth flowing punch-line verse, it's perfect. You didn't miss a single rhyme, and the content was amusing. Good stuff man, really good.

10/10

C.R.E.A.M wrote:I thought that dude is all about trash talk and he's gonna leave the tourney in the first round.. but that was actually dangerous. :sweating:

NWO, for short...

WARNING: This Cute Puppy's Got a Mean Bite ... Im Gonnna Have To Put a Sign on My Sig Or Something.
No Way Out
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby No Way Out » May 25th, '11, 03:43

Clockworx wrote:
theJFKshow wrote:I see you made sure to include that picture of you smoking, you're so cool!

No doubt. Can't wait for the cell phone picture in a mirror next. :facepalm

It's coming, just bare with us and try and be patient. It wont be much longer

10/10

NWO, for short...

No Way Out
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby No Way Out » May 25th, '11, 03:54

Give me some space Clockworx, i have to make time for my other fans too

10/10

NWO, for short...

No Way Out
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby VenomBlackViper » May 25th, '11, 11:49

I love the amount of sarcasm in this thread, however why did you need to start a new thread just for 2 pictures of yourself? if im going to give girls shit for doing this of course im going to give you shit for it.
VenomBlackViper
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby WakeUpShow » May 27th, '11, 01:49

i saw you say something like this before...how is showing drinking off not trying to be cool, but as soon as someone has a joint in their hand they're a d-bag?
WakeUpShow
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Shady Shots