The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Pics of my bod, Rate it

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Re: Pics of my bod, Rate it

Postby the real slim shady » Apr 9th, '12, 15:16

well then, you got it sorted. All you need is big shoulders and a prominent chest and youre in (no pun intended), so i guess you're there. Personally im going for the 'perfect' body, so abs, back, arms, chest... errthing. But if bulk is what youre going for, then you're there :y:

go on a fitness forum to do progress pics man, they will give you way better feedback
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby tank2010 » Apr 9th, '12, 15:20

the real slim shady wrote:well then, you got it sorted. All you need is big shoulders and a prominent chest and youre in (no pun intended), so i guess you're there. Personally im going for the 'perfect' body, so abs, back, arms, chest... errthing. But if bulk is what youre going for, then you're there :y:

go on a fitness forum to do progress pics man, they will give you way better feedback

u gym too ? well, hope thats going well for ya, its not easy going for the perfect physique

haha yeah, prob best to post on a fitness forum, with better shots!
The Big Muthafuckin' 3
tank2010
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby the real slim shady » Apr 9th, '12, 15:22

tank2010 wrote:
the real slim shady wrote:well then, you got it sorted. All you need is big shoulders and a prominent chest and youre in (no pun intended), so i guess you're there. Personally im going for the 'perfect' body, so abs, back, arms, chest... errthing. But if bulk is what youre going for, then you're there :y:

u gym too ? well, hope thats going well for ya, its not easy going for the perfect physique

yeah i workout, im 16 though and i do a lot of cardio too, so i dont find it too hard to keep low on fat. As for building muscle... the right exersizes and the right weight etc with good food, and i'm there. And yeah, if you havent already find a good forum to join for fitness. Im in a pretty good one, so i get decent feedback on any progress photos and stuff i put up. And there will always be someone to give ma advice on things so its worth it :y:
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby tank2010 » Apr 9th, '12, 15:33

the real slim shady wrote:
tank2010 wrote:

yeah i workout, im 16 though and i do a lot of cardio too, so i dont find it too hard to keep low on fat. As for building muscle... the right exersizes and the right weight etc with good food, and i'm there. And yeah, if you havent already find a good forum to join for fitness. Im in a pretty good one, so i get decent feedback on any progress photos and stuff i put up. And there will always be someone to give ma advice on things so its worth it :y:

im on another forum with a fitness section in it, so all good man!

man thats good you started at a pretty young age, i wish i did... but your muscles may still be developing at 16, so yeah make sure your not going too hard with the weights! i started at about 20-21 yrs old, so i just went hard and didnt give a shit haha

keep at it bro :y:
The Big Muthafuckin' 3
tank2010
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby kiki » Apr 9th, '12, 15:43

this thread is a joke.
August 22 2013 - from Berlin to Paris, 400€ spent just for Eminem. IT WAS WORTH EVERY SINGLE CENT!
kiki
Soldier
Soldier

Postby the real slim shady » Apr 10th, '12, 15:50

***** wrote:this was a serious thread?!!!!!!!1

would have been a good troll tbh
the real slim shady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby slimsoxshady » Apr 25th, '12, 06:19