The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

flyingmonkey went to tech n9ne concert

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

flyingmonkey went to tech n9ne concert

Postby flyingmonkey10 » Sep 22nd, '12, 18:48

Me with Big Krizz Kaliko
aw shit, the king of darkness
gamble the greedy grin, one of my fav rappers, he's fucking sick, he was one of the opening acts, y'all should check him out on youtube
madchild was fucking sick
lmao, tech was catching bras and panties on stage while performing who do i catch now (i think that's what he was performing)
this chick came on stage and flashed for the audience for areola but the pic is very unclear so i decided to post anyway
i met gamble after the show, he was fucking shitfaced LOL and i took this fail pic myself but it was such a dope night :smoking:

The story:
So I bought VIP tickets as you can see, the Meet and Greet started we got to kick it with Tech & Krizz, they signed my hat, I am never wearing it again. I don't even care about autographs, they're pretty cool guys. I was talking to Krizz and i'm like yo, does strange fuck with wutang? he's like "yeah, me and me and raekwon, he's my homie, we boys, we're suppose to work on a track with rza"
awwwwwwwwww shit
while i was waiting in line for tech, asshole started playing, he just started jammin to it
i talked to tech, didn't have much to say, told him how much i love strange and shit, thanked him for dominating the world, told him and krizz how much i loved them
after that was over, had 3 hours to kill before the show
i made some friends with these 2 guys, we were to go the tour bus and asked if we can see tech cuz during the meet and greet, i asked if i can spit a little something for him, tech said go to the bus, but he was doing an interivew, we waited for awhile, madchild came out, we took some pics with him
we went to swiss chalet down the road after the secuirty told us he's not seeing anyone and that was ite.
we're at swiss chalet just chillin, having drinks, guess whose at the table across the room? tech with his crew
we ignore him on purpose, he sees us outside the window, gave us a nod, we gave one back, i'm fucking tipsy, we go back at 7:30 for the line up, im just spitting mad random lines trying to get a cypher going, we cut to the front cuz we're V I MOTHERFUCKING P
at first they told us to go to the back of the line and we're like WTF?
but after they let us cut everyone else

the openning acts were pretty cool, gamble performed, HE WAS FUCKING SICK, he just DOMINATED the stage. people were giving him shots and beers on stage and he just took em. i fucking love greedy, during tech's set, he started moshing in the crowd and i met him at the end of the show, he was so shitfaced lmao
madchild came out, he was fucking live, i highly recommend y'all check his tracks
tech and krizz obv fucking had the dopest show
i took a lotta pics but they're all so blurry, crazy ass bitches were jabbing into me violently, crazy moshing going on

One of the best nights of my life :D
How can hip-hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?

Image ImageImageImageImage
flyingmonkey10
Role Model
Role Model

Re: flyingmonkey went to tech n9ne concert

Postby DƎRDYPK » Sep 22nd, '12, 18:56

first reply in this flyingmonkey classic :smoking:
gonna read the story but the pictures lookin cool guy
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby DƎRDYPK » Sep 22nd, '12, 19:11

storys dope :y:
DƎRDYPK
Stanmilton
Stanmilton

Postby flyingmonkey10 » Sep 22nd, '12, 20:00

Menzo wrote:Dope!!

Isn't there another show tonight in Toronto? :worship:

ye ye, bizarre is gonna be performing tonight
How can hip-hop be dead if Wu-Tang is forever?

Image ImageImageImageImage
flyingmonkey10
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Shady Shots