The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Im getting sober

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Re: Im getting sober

Postby Just Silver » Jan 6th, '14, 00:30

cheeseburger wrote:
Just Silver wrote:How often did u drink

Ive been drinking my self wasted almost every single weekend since I was 14 years old. And lately ive been drinking some beers or just a glass whiskey during the weeks too.

Every weekend is pretty normal if u don't get blackout drunk
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 6th, '14, 00:33

I think it is scary that its considered normal. But yeah, I agree that its pretty normal. People drink too much.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Jan 6th, '14, 00:37

cheeseburger wrote:I think it is scary that its considered normal. But yeah, I agree that its pretty normal. People drink too much.

Yup lol well at least in America it's normal honestly I think I drink more than you

I don't get withdrawal symptoms or anything but I should slow down as well
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 6th, '14, 00:42

Me neither. The only withdrawls ive had is memoryloss after just a couple of beers. The rest is linked to my adhd I believe.
Anyway, ive come to the conlcusion that I have to stop this shit before I turn into a 45 year old bastard slapping his wife and getting wasted during christmas ehile the kids are watching. Dont wanna be that guy.

Oh and Bigray, I feel you man.
Ive driven drunk aswell a couple of times. No biggie though. One of the ocasions was like 300 meters and the other time was like 5 in the morning with no traffic or people outside and I was almost sobered up. But still DUI and still stupid.
Had a friend who drove while drunk and killed his friend who was passenger. They crashed their car into a 300 year old fucking oak. Tree didnt even get a scratch.
The asshole sat 2 years in prison, lost his friend and STILL drives drunk from time to time.
Last edited by cheeseburger on Jan 6th, '14, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Jan 6th, '14, 00:44

When was your last drink and what was it
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 6th, '14, 00:51

It was the 26th december. I remember drinking 3 beers and 2 glasses of Grants whiskey. Next thing I know I woke up in the arrest with no memory of anything in between.

Apperently after that second glass of whiskey I poured up another to the top of the glass and just drank it all in one sitting. After that I trashed the place. My friend tried choking me and knoking me out to stop me as nothing else helped. Finally he managed to cool me of and he called my girl. She said that it would be best to call the cops if they couldnt get me to sleep.
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Jan 6th, '14, 00:57

cheeseburger wrote:It was the 26th december. I remember drinking 3 beers and 2 glasses of Grants whiskey. Next thing I know I woke up in the arrest with no memory of anything in between.

Apperently after that second glass of whiskey I poured up another to the top of the glass and just drank it all in one sitting. After that I trashed the place. My friend tried choking me and knoking me out to stop me as nothing else helped. Finally he managed to cool me of and he called my girl. She said that it would be best to call the cops if they couldnt get me to sleep.

Damn id say take a long break or drink lighter percentage wise
If u stuck to beer or malt liquor every once in a while you should be ok
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Trimss » Jan 6th, '14, 01:48

Get sober brother, at least for now. You need to get your shit together and stop getting drunk for a while. You know you're going too far when shit like that happens.

Hopefully you can do it <3
Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Just Silver » Jan 6th, '14, 02:15

Yea if your a violent drunk you need a little break or at least don't drink as much
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 6th, '14, 10:50

Sure, I could probably tone it down a notch. But its safer quitting.
When theres family on the line I have no problem to quit drinking. In fact I welcomed this happening. It feels great to actually been to the bottom so that see the bad side.

Thanks Trimss. And you others.

What was it Em said when he got asked about his terrible addiction and if he could at least drink alcohol or smoke.
Wasnt it something like "You come to the realization that you can touch anything, or youll be right back where you were before"

I like that. I´ll have that mindset thru out this period of my life (which I plan to be at least 4 years plus)

tbh my buddies are more worried then anyone. They think im going to be boring now that im sober. But I keep telling them Im a total nutjob and that they should be fine lol, and that they now have a designated driver so stfu. :laughing:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Jan 6th, '14, 12:52

Well good for you guy pickup writing it worKed when I used to be completely sober
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby cheeseburger » Jan 6th, '14, 13:47

I'll stick to gta, working on my car projects and haning out with my girl. Writing isnt for me, but thanks for the tip :wave:
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Shady Shots