The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

ALL PHOTOS OF VIDA GUERRA HOOOOOT

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 15th, '05, 19:29

braindamag00 wrote::lol: :lol: kno wat i m talkn bout don i? :lol:

yeee, you were right :D
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 15th, '05, 19:32

its funny cuz when i wuz yunger i wantd to look like her so bad..i found one of bros victoria secret catalogs n i wuz like...if only
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 15th, '05, 19:35

braindamag00 wrote:its funny cuz when i wuz yunger i wantd to look like her so bad..i found one of bros victoria secret catalogs n i wuz like...if only

hehehe... why don't you have a Avatar? you should put some femenin pic, cus your nick name may confuse us... what you say? :o
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 15th, '05, 19:36

braindamag00 wrote:its funny cuz when i wuz yunger i wantd to look like her so bad..i found one of bros victoria secret catalogs n i wuz like...if only

hehehe.. why you don't put a pic in your avatar? you should put a femenin pi, cus your nickname may confuse us, what you think?
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 15th, '05, 19:38

ya...i kno..i havent decided yet cuz i wantd eminem ther but a lot of people git confused. i kinda think its fun tho..who knows? maB i'll follow ur advice.....
these shouldaz hold up so much they wont budge, i'll neva fall or fold up. evn if my colla bonez crush n crumble, i will neva slip or stumble
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 15th, '05, 19:40

braindamag00 wrote:ya...i kno..i havent decided yet cuz i wantd eminem ther but a lot of people git confused. i kinda think its fun tho..who knows? maB i'll follow ur advice.....

ok, do what you think :D
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby braindamag00 » Sep 15th, '05, 19:42

wow no one every tells me to do that!..i don kno wat to say now....haha ima have to thnk for once :lol:
braindamag00
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 15th, '05, 19:50

braindamag00 wrote:wow no one every tells me to do that!..i don kno wat to say now....haha ima have to thnk for once :lol:

hahaha... you crazy :wink:
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Previous

Return to Shady Shots