The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

me wit a black eye.. still alivee kiddd

Posts pictures of yourself, or anything else you wish to share.

Re: me wit a black eye.. still alivee kiddd

Postby Xray » May 24th, '10, 09:07

Boston wrote:yeah your right its a tiny bruise
jesus fucking christ i cant believe people are actually bitching about wats a black eye or not.

The fact is, you're a fucking poser. Who the fuck credits himself in getting a black eye? You would think someone who'd do something as soft would be ashamed of exposing such things, better yet act cool with it lmao. Looks like you got punched out by a bitch. "Oh you're so fucking strong Josh I wanna just cumshot your black eye and turn it white :slut: ". That what you want? On top, you got your fruity ass smile on, looking dumber than a motherfucker. All this "straight dutches kid! still alive kid" bullshit is also irritating to watch. You're white, smoke weed, part time "rapper", now stop fucking bragging bitch.

Fuck outta here with your revivals too. No one ever gave a fuck about you on here, and neither is anyone losing sleep over you. Wears a superman costume then fronts like he hard. :facepalm

You don't spit either, quit fucking posing. The longest you've recorded for was prolly a 16 and that's with punch-ins... Wack ass mafucker. Someone had to fucking say it... You ain't shit.
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Sophie » May 24th, '10, 11:34

Xray wrote:
jesus fucking christ i cant believe people are actually bitching about wats a black eye or not.

The fact is, you're a fucking poser. Who the fuck credits himself in getting a black eye? You would think someone who'd do something as soft would be ashamed of exposing such things, better yet act cool with it lmao. Looks like you got punched out by a bitch. "Oh you're so fucking strong Josh I wanna just cumshot your black eye and turn it white :slut: ". That what you want? On top, you got your fruity ass smile on, looking dumber than a motherfucker. All this "straight dutches kid! still alive kid" bullshit is also irritating to watch. You're white, smoke weed, part time "rapper", now stop fucking bragging bitch.

Fuck outta here with your revivals too. No one ever gave a fuck about you on here, and neither is anyone losing sleep over you. Wears a superman costume then fronts like he hard. :facepalm

You don't spit either, quit fucking posing. The longest you've recorded for was prolly a 16 and that's with punch-ins... Wack ass mafucker. Someone had to fucking say it... You ain't shit.

How's those anger management classes going mister? :flutter:
Chill a nity you boon.
Sophie
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Drama Setter » May 24th, '10, 11:40

Man , nice shot :y:
props to Coleon and DarkBlade
Drama Setter
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AliJack » May 26th, '10, 04:13

Xray wrote:

AhahahAHAhAhAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh god.... I choked on my own tongue... i can't breathe!!!!!!!
AliJack
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Boston » May 26th, '10, 04:42

Xray wrote:

lmao how am i posing anything u fucking retarded faggot. im not crediting myself with shit, thats what i titled my picture big deal. it was a simple picture. it honestly seems like ur jealous to be honest lmao. much more people here think im better than u. yes even with the 16s. in all reality u in america, arab rapper. kid u wont make it as a rapper. good luck. ya i wore a superman costume too, LMFAO, on halloween to?? lmaooooooo soo?? ill put one on right now cuz thats just the kinda humor i have. so be ur little online gangsta kidd.

oh im sorry ur from austraila or w/e

ohhh edit once again, i dont even really claim 2 be a rapper than that.. and im still way better than you...
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AliJack » May 26th, '10, 07:47

Boston wrote: and im still way better than you...

aaaaAhAHAHAHaHAhAhAaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AliJack
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Xray » May 26th, '10, 08:13

Boston wrote:
Xray wrote:

lmao how am i posing anything u fucking retarded faggot. im not crediting myself with shit, thats what i titled my picture big deal. it was a simple picture. it honestly seems like ur jealous to be honest lmao. much more people here think im better than u. yes even with the 16s. in all reality u in america, arab rapper. kid u wont make it as a rapper. good luck. ya i wore a superman costume too, LMFAO, on halloween to?? lmaooooooo soo?? ill put one on right now cuz thats just the kinda humor i have. so be ur little online gangsta kidd.

oh im sorry ur from austraila or w/e

ohhh edit once again, i dont even really claim 2 be a rapper than that.. and im still way better than you...

Jealous? Cause you got a black eye and don't even know what a fucking track is? Man neither can you mix your own shit, but neither can you make your own beats. Your tracks consist of you doing punch-ins for a VERSE which you ONLY write for, which isn't even good. Some boring ass multi's with no proper concepts, and then the engineer mixes your shit and you're done. I've written way more songs than you and possibly anyone on this site besides Ax-D, and a couple other dudes. Got way more experience than you in this field. Now you're saying I'm jealous cause all you've ever done is 16's? Get the fuck outta here man, you pose with your music and you pose with your pics. Ain't shit but a posing kid.

Lmao so yeah I'm very jealous of your wackness yamajesty. What kind of racist shit is that? Arab rapper...do I fucking spit in arabic? No so stfu. Besides I got a way more possibility to do something with my career than you can. Yeah you can be the next white rapper for a week till your album drops and people compare it with Eminem and realize how wack it is and that's your career. Fuck outta here, you dumb motherfucker. I'm gangsta cause I swear and like to expose bitchmade faggots such as yourself? Yaaaaaaaa kidddd get some dutches kiddddd this shit stressin you out kidddd!! Lives next to a cemetery fronting like his from the "hood". LMFAO. Then posts pics of his boy band group, and all you see is w.iggaz acting like their black. That's one tough ass neighborhood you got there.....lmaooooo...
Over a billion Muslims, you could never stop Islam
Over a billion bullets shooting from the chopper's arm
Carry a motherfucker head that I shred in Nam
I speak literally, figuratively, the prophet gone

New Track: The Nightmare
Xray
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Boston » May 27th, '10, 06:24

Clockworx wrote:
Boston wrote:oh im sorry ur from austraila or w/e

You gotta admit though dude that the title of the thread followed by a picture of you with a black eye that youd need a magnifying glass to see and then the half ass giving of the middle finger makes you look bitchmade.

lol i feel u wit the title thing, that was just more just for a title to catch peoples eyes. n it sure did.
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Boston » May 27th, '10, 06:31

Xray wrote:

Jealous? Cause you got a black eye and don't even know what a fucking track is? Man neither can you mix your own shit, but neither can you make your own beats. Your tracks consist of you doing punch-ins for a VERSE which you ONLY write for, which isn't even good. Some boring ass multi's with no proper concepts, and then the engineer mixes your shit and you're done. I've written way more songs than you and possibly anyone on this site besides Ax-D, and a couple other dudes. Got way more experience than you in this field. Now you're saying I'm jealous cause all you've ever done is 16's? Get the fuck outta here man, you pose with your music and you pose with your pics. Ain't shit but a posing kid.

Lmao so yeah I'm very jealous of your wackness yamajesty. What kind of racist shit is that? Arab rapper...do I fucking spit in arabic? No so stfu. Besides I got a way more possibility to do something with my career than you can. Yeah you can be the next white rapper for a week till your album drops and people compare it with Eminem and realize how wack it is and that's your career. Fuck outta here, you dumb motherfucker. I'm gangsta cause I swear and like to expose bitchmade faggots such as yourself? Yaaaaaaaa kidddd get some dutches kiddddd this shit stressin you out kidddd!! Lives next to a cemetery fronting like his from the "hood". LMFAO. Then posts pics of his boy band group, and all you see is w.iggaz acting like their black. That's one tough ass neighborhood you got there.....lmaooooo...[/quote]

okay ill just reply as i read ur post to make it easier for you..

i never claimed to have mix..nor do my own beats..yes some of my tracks do have punch ins, i dont hide dat shit. i believed i told u all that before. the 7-10 or so tracks ive done had no punch ins though at all...u think i have boring ass multis etc etc thats ur opinion its all good rofl..the way people look at me positive is def out weighin the negative my dude.. yes u probably have written way more songs than me..once again i never claimed to take this seriously.. just being better than u..the racist shit im not even guna get into to make it no race war u took it out of concept so its str88888 kid. yya i live in front of a cemetery..once again..something i told u, matter of fact might of even showed ur bitch ass on video lmao. never said i was from the hood kid, and where i live and certain places i chill are two different things as well.. boy band group? ya w/e that is. ur really nothing to me kid..all this online shit is doin to me is pissin me the fuck off cuz doin this online aint guna settle shit.i dun kno wat the fuck caused u to jus explode like dis one day but lmao jesus christ. idk if its cuz i stopped talking to you on msn or wat but jesus christ. haveeee fun. ill continue to drop my 16's here and there just for you
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AliJack » May 27th, '10, 09:51

PINK wrote:Well to stay a bit on topic, you look cute. :flower:

on topic!!! what you talkin about... the topic is about his war casualty!!!!
AliJack
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Boston » May 28th, '10, 23:18

if your not beefing in this thread then its the wrong thread mamaaaaaa
Boston
Soldier
Soldier

Postby AliJack » Jun 11th, '10, 23:52

Boston wrote:aha just lettin people know im still alive out here. gota black eye wen i was drunk somehow but ay heres a pic wit me posting wit one of the younger dudes fromm the courts i chill at

AliJack
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jul 7th, '10, 02:59

imma smack fuck out you all and show you what a real black eye is....
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby Solace » Jul 7th, '10, 03:45

,-,'-{Bar}-',-, wrote:imma smack fuck out you all and show you what a real black eye is....

Check out his black eye
Solace
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby ,-,'-{Bar}-',-, » Jul 7th, '10, 04:43

so racist yet i lol'd...is that kool for a white guy to do ?
,-,'-{Bar}-',-,
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

PreviousNext

Return to Shady Shots