The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

New v-dog da menace shit!!!! again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

What Do You Rate Dis Rap?

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
100%

Total votes : 4

New v-dog da menace shit!!!! again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby V-DogDaMenace » Sep 13th, '05, 03:45

You made the challenge, I ACCEPTED YOUR DEAD ROOKIE, and yea Im sleeping on you, in the morning fix me BREAKFAST IN BED PUSSY!!/
I'll FRACTURE YOUR LIMBS till your BACK IS IN SPLINTS, yer barely a FRACTION A TENTH of the Wrath and RAPTURE WINTHIN, so hows he gonna BRAG THAT HE'D WIN when my whole crews capable of dropping this D like a PASSIVE DEFENSE??/
And dont forget, i FATHERED YOUR RHYME SCHEME, punch you in chest so hard your ARMS AND YOUR THIGHS MEET, face it, nigga's is "washed up" and still gotta PROBLEM WITH HYGIENE!!/
Bring VENEMOUS HEAT TO BASTARDS, think "Biggie's" the greatest? you would never MENTALLY REACH HIS STATUS, but you got something in common, you wont live to see TWENTY THREE EITHER FAGGOT!!/
got BERRETTAS IN HOLSTERS, told me you wanted to join flawless, we're VETERAN VULTURES, only Problem is your a "Prisoner of War" like 'AMERICAN SOLDIERS'!/ lol
what the NERVE OF THIS FAGGOT KID, a VERBAL ASSASSIN WITH, VERSES DISASTEROUS put your teeth on the CURB AND THEN SMASH THE SHIT/
MURDEROUS TACTICS....SICK, I would SERVE YOU WITH HALF THE STRENGTH if i WORDED IT BACKWARDS KID, you'll only "gain ground" after I shovel an extra layer of DIRT ON YOUR CASKET BITCH! /
yer TESTING A SCHIZO, hold your BREATH AS I RIP FLOWS-INFESTED WITH SYNDROMES leave WRECKED WITH YOUR RIBS BROKE-CHEST AND YOUR WRISTS SEWN grab your NECK AND THEN TWIST WHOOA!!/
Wanna see EFFORT? IM PISSED BRO, no QUESTION MY SHIT'S DOPE, so its obvious "nigga's After an L", shit, just CHECK DA INITIALS!/
My MIND IS RAW AND PAST SICK, snap your SPINE IN FOUR AND LAUGH KID, yer ghostwriters next, cause like "army football teams" we all know you get your "LINES FROM WAR" YOU WACK BITCH!!/

juss a lil sumtin, not takin shots at anyone
V-DogDaMenace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby ThomasAguanis » Sep 13th, '05, 03:51

Damn. do you ever have a rap that's not hot?
everyone you post if fire. keep it up :D
B.K.A. The King of Kale A.K.A. The Superfood Sensai
I still rap better than you.

ThomasAguanis
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to Creative Writing