The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Write Your Raps HERE

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

Postby V-DogDaMenace » Sep 4th, '05, 02:13

im BLOWING HOLES THROUGH YA CARCUS,SHOWING THOSE WHO START SHIT, u fuck wit likwid im gon be THOWRING BLOWZ TO YEA HEART KID/
KNOWING THOSE WHO SMART GET, LAID FROM THE TOASTER, it's A SHAME SOME YA SOLDIERS ratehr be sucking my cock or gettin SPRAYED FROM THE HOLSTER/
im PLAYED IN THIS SHOW KID, matta fact im THE MAIN
EVENT ill make YA FRAME INDENT then box u out n littely make u CHANGE YA SPIT/
u SAME WIT CLIPS, i RIP YA JAW APART KID wit CLIPS N ALL TO PARK THIS, cuz u dotn have to put'ya phecies' on da trash to know ya SHIT IS ALL GARBAGE//
THIS ALL? BARS RIP,n u SHOULDNT BE RACING THIS POUND I USE PRICK, cuz ull get 'planted' ill b PUTTING YA FACE IN DA GROUND LIEK 'TULIPS'(two lips)/
i gota SOUND THE NEW CLIPS,ill BREAK YA WAIST WIT KNIFE N TOSS YA HEARD OF HEAP, and pump iron to MAKE YA FACE SHIFT LIEK COSMIC SURGERY/
n JUST CUZ U HEARD OF ME,they got duplicates now? no CLWOING THE KNOW PAC,BLOWING YA OWN TOP, so just call me 'pops' cuz i OWNING YA WHOLE BLOCK//

new shit
V-DogDaMenace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby HAYZI » Sep 4th, '05, 02:22

thats some hot shit right there dawg!

if your gonna go for the tryouts afterall you can diss me cos im the last one to spit so if you still got some heat you can get it off your chest
HAYZI
Role Model
Role Model

Postby V-DogDaMenace » Sep 4th, '05, 18:56

Yo
V-DogDaMenace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby HAYZI » Sep 4th, '05, 19:00

you a mean lyrical machine man :twisted:
HAYZI
Role Model