The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

I Spit On Your Grave (Verse 1)

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

I Spit On Your Grave (Verse 1)

Postby Static » Feb 26th, '11, 16:57

Link of Feed: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=108413&p=1529386#p1529386

This entire verse is dedicated to my desire and thrist to see you decapitated
You're a liar, the worst, better ease back, you'll regret this path you've created
Better hope your family's evacuated, I'm upset, and this wrath you've painted
From the crap you've stated, is set to haunt you, it's back and it's inflated
With this chainsaw I'm inasne, only question's where to dispence of your remains
Can't wait to see your brain's spraying all over the floor, I'm potreying the gore
I could paint a picture of it all, but I'd faint from the fictive excitement of it all
And yeah, I'll behave at your funeral, I will only be using your grave as a urinal
Yeah, I'll spit on your grave, this shit is insane, we used to kick it as friends
Till you fucked my life an baught the ticket to attend this whicked bitter end
I'll never ever forgive you, I won't give in to this real life horror flick is at an end
Quit try to pretend we're friends, next time I'll do more than picking up a pen

A verse I just wrote in an hour or so, I'm going to write a second verse, and make a song out of it, but I just thought I'd post this to see what you'd think about it. And it's written without a beat, so there's probably not much of a flow in there. I always adjust my lyrics to the beat after I make the beat. So don't worry about the flow!

As always, feedback is highly appriciated! :worship:
They say the good die young,
That's why I think that you should have fun
Cos time won't wait for no one
When god calls, you gotta go home
They say the good die young
That's why I know that we go' have fun,
In this life cos you only get one
When God calls for me, don't cry I just went home ♪
Static
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash