The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Secret Feelings (poem)

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

Secret Feelings (poem)

Postby emzsweetheart » Jul 22nd, '05, 06:45

this is my poem and just give me ya feedback.

I sneek at stare at you as I write like usually and I see stare back....you say you don't care, but that's something you do when you care about someone and for you that someone is me.I talked to you a few weeks ago and everything you told me was informative but it wasn't what I was looking for from you...but I do have feeling for you but I'm not sure of what they are and because we have parted... I'll never know what they were, But I have to know...are you happy...that my hazel brown eyes and your ocean breeze blue eyes will never meet intimately ever again...or do you just not know,...don't you care about me...anymore or is you mind set on your new girl and I do have a new guy on my mind but I still think that it's to early to have new people but this is my opinion so it doesn't matter to you. So these things I've written are my feelings that you don't know about in my own secret garden.
emzsweetheart
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby DragonzEdge » Jul 23rd, '05, 19:18

could you possbibly put some linebreaks in there? just to keep it organized.
DragonzEdge
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Creative Writing