The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eedee - "Wrong Address"

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

Eedee - "Wrong Address"

Postby Eedee » Sep 22nd, '12, 07:32

LoF

Beat

[Verse] (:13)
Yo Atone, finally we got some action here,
But everytime I read your shit I realize that I'm rapping weird.
Plus I think it's funny that you wrote that shit to Stan,
But when I rapped it on the beat, man, it didn't fit the band.
It ran into the chorus and a laugh escaped my grill,
I think I'll murder ya, how long will it take to kill?
I'ma take YOU over for real and I'ma show no mercy,
That chorus, man, what the fuck? Can you flow worse? Jeez.
Go birth cheese, because seriously, you're stinking up the place,
You come out with shit like that and then you say "fuck the hate".
I don't get it man, we're just trying to improve you,
But it's useless like trying to stop the weed use that youth do.
Go to class, man... or I'll break you like broken glass,
In THIS rap game you won't win even if you posted last.
That last piece you did I died from fits of laughing gas
It's sad, in fact, you'll crack in half from savage blasts
If you need to get some armor, I guess go and fetch one,
But bitch, none of your raps can harm my soul, so get some.
Attacking me? Get your calvary, dude, roll that next blunt,
And get off your high horse and just know your death comes.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Re: Eedee - "Wrong Address"

Postby J.R. » Sep 22nd, '12, 15:39

I'm gonna be honest here, I liked both drops . Atone was trying to work multis in all over but his flow was eh.

This piece was pretty good, not much to say.

The only thing I'm going to say is.. Is this hurting or helping CW? You brought that point up, so here I go.

Members will leave biased feed on whoever they're pulling for, and most people here think Eedee > Atone.
Now that's not guaranteed , lets say they don't leave biased feed.

Here's another good point.. This is your third drop over a beef no one cares about.. ? This is supposed to soak interest? /: I don't see it. If SH mentions R.A. Sayin, that's unlikely to lead to anything along these lines, especially after an apology and numerous people including your partner stating they didn't think it was a diss (which is funny cause you said he did think it was a diss but I digress) so this isn't helping shit, it's just feedin your ego because your taking everything we're saying, making some stupid ass track about it, and then collectin feed like "dope" which isn't feed at all. You need to go back to doing your shit in audio, where you need to improve, and let us improve here, because you ain't helping shit.
J.R.
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Eedee - "Wrong Address"

Postby Eedee » Sep 23rd, '12, 06:34

J.R. wrote:I'm gonna be honest here, I liked both drops . Atone was trying to work multis in all over but his flow was eh.

This piece was pretty good, not much to say.

The only thing I'm going to say is.. Is this hurting or helping CW? You brought that point up, so here I go.

Members will leave biased feed on whoever they're pulling for, and most people here think Eedee > Atone.
Now that's not guaranteed , lets say they don't leave biased feed.

Here's another good point.. This is your third drop over a beef no one cares about.. ? This is supposed to soak interest? /: I don't see it. If SH mentions R.A. Sayin, that's unlikely to lead to anything along these lines, especially after an apology and numerous people including your partner stating they didn't think it was a diss (which is funny cause you said he did think it was a diss but I digress) so this isn't helping shit, it's just feedin your ego because your taking everything we're saying, making some stupid ass track about it, and then collectin feed like "dope" which isn't feed at all. You need to go back to doing your shit in audio, where you need to improve, and let us improve here, because you ain't helping shit.

I don't care if anyone cares about the beef. It's fun and stimulates our writing muscles. It's a friendly little beef and gives us practice. Besides, I've been seeing who's browsing CW over the last few days and there's been so many people in here, more than likely because they wanna read the beef. They don't feed, that's cool, but they are at least reading the beef. Then they'll more than likely read the other drops here and there and shit will get active again. And that's what beef is about, dude. Taking what your opponent says and flipping it. It's not a complicated concept to grasp.

And I'm still doing my audio shit. It's not a case of CW or AS for me. I can do both. Why don't you do AS? I ain't helping shit? Bitch, I feed every single piece and try to help writers improve.
mdemaz wrote:dam
Eedee
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop
Eye-Raping-Fudgepop

Return to Creative Writing