The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Alive in rhythm..

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

Alive in rhythm..

Postby Halftongue Dre » Aug 12th, '13, 06:03

A heaven symphony alive in rhythm/ Reckon it isn't a lie to listen to when you hear that Christ has risen/ Right from the grave which is why I'm a Christian/ Appointed to die but live with/ Twice the intuition immediately finding a conscious decision to fight for this gift/ The life I'm living/ The strife that isn't/ A bitter conflict with the might to lift me/ Right into a tight fitting/ Cause I find it fitting/ Like fine knitting/ Designed to fit me/ Bearing the name of Christ/ The price that was given/ To survive half a life of sinning crying at a distance/ Trying to fit in finding my position at the side of the risen King alive to His existence/ Which is why there's striving from within just to see His eyes glisten/ Crying because of joy as I've submitted/ No lie/ It isn't/ Just a rhyme I've witted through trying to rewrite the system typed in digits/ 1989 my admittance into a life of riddles/ A lie turned inward/ On its side and chiseled in hieroglyphic pictures/ A man on a cross who died for sinners/ Yeah even you, that person behind those eyes in the mirror/ Who's just been minding their business/ So don't believe in the lie's that whisper/ Trying to get you to slide as a drifter/ Never satisfied/ But suffice it's time to spin your tires if it'll find scripture alive in rhythm..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Aug 12th, '13, 08:12, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Alive in rhythm..

Postby Halftongue Dre » Aug 12th, '13, 08:10

Dope..
Last edited by Halftongue Dre on Oct 9th, '13, 06:29, edited 1 time in total.
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SoldierShady » Aug 12th, '13, 11:20

Nice.
"So one last time, I'm back, 'fore it fades into black and it's all over, behold the final chapter in the saga, trying to recapture that lightning trapped in a bottle twice, the magic that started it all...tragic portrait of an artist tortured....trapped in his own drawings..." - Bruce.

SoldierShady
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Halftongue Dre » Aug 13th, '13, 02:43

Thanks my dude..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Creative Writing