The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Rose of Eden..

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

Rose of Eden..

Postby Halftongue Dre » Aug 12th, '13, 06:21

Rose of Eden, those that we cling to/ As no one seems to be noticing/ That you can't bleed the truth/ When you approach as evil/ Hopeless and see through/ Who you?/ Ya/ Cause its me too/ No need to believe in the sequel/ Known as lethal/ So just leave it alone and sing the tune/ The ring in your plead/ as you scream proof/ Saying THIS IS THE DREAM!/ One you can't sleep through/ With stiff knees/ trying to leap in pursuit/ But your weak and need a view/ What to seek?/ Always the kingdom/ But it almost always seems just out of reach/ meek without a reason/ To teach a preacher what it means to be free when/ Your locked down and dwell with a demon/ The lust in your mind/ The hell feeling heated/ Yelling cause you fell/ But its the fall that was needed/ So hear's my last rose/ I hope that you'll keep it/ So show me your soul/ another Rose of Eden..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to Creative Writing