The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

<The Knowledge>

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

<The Knowledge>

Postby Halftongue Dre » Mar 3rd, '14, 21:10

Watch n listen but learn nada as you audience the future economic onslaught/ Solemn to the grave of raw need of an atomic conflict/ War like kamikaze Martians/ The Illuminati marching, with the onset, of cosmic Armageddon/ To help sort through the zombie wannabe's/ Pondering all these thoughts comically adopted/ Not to fret in the wrong wit conjured(Roger, copy that)/ Scoundrel, rouge, renegade's bombing/ Dropping dollars, in homeless coffins for the moment/ Cold as coarse I call it, psychologist an honor/ Gradually not just underlining the problem/ But actually paying homage to the One who's gonna cause it/ Coming to the Lord/ In this apocalyptic environment fogged up/ Fighting the storm by product of a mighty Thor/ But not a god cuz/ I'm just a worrier here to warrior logic/ A fight concerning the law's of nature that y'all call it understood and how it works/ Physical like got it!/ Frolic with the floor you are walking/ Fun just darting forth wandering through a course of options/ Remorse obviously not just oblivious my darlings, to the enigma's y'all can't solve cuz/ Its a mystery having to watch all your eggs fallen/ Right into the puddles you are stomping/ Laying them softly as you warship grounds in which y'all are cautious/ Having to readjust ducking when things bust out into the open for just being honest/ Worship to God as/ The hotheaded sea monster goblins continue praying brains out through a facet/ Faucet aspects of battleships falling/ Out with the process/ Y'all can lose again after already having lost once/ Cuz y'all got the wit, so find the conscience/ To promptly pray to God as, you ask him to give you the right kind of hope/ The knowledge to help readjust for the future wallop/ Come riding on the white horse/ Common to the assault when it mashes with a punch brawling/ Coming to obstruct all us to a halt, free from feeling fine in the offset when it erupts on us/ Like ugh! try calling the cops..
Halftongue Dre
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: <The Knowledge>

Postby CanadaPure » Mar 4th, '14, 02:41

Needs LoF.
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Return to Creative Writing