The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

14 year old writer wondering if his raps are good or not?

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

14 year old writer wondering if his raps are good or not?

Postby JaredLee » Oct 11th, '14, 05:17

Feel free to criticize and give me some advice to make my raps improve?

Holy Father, forgive me it had to come to this all you rappers are bumbling bumblebee's buzzing it's pretty funny cause
I'm a hornet- sit down if you're ready to witness history in the making have you rappers on your knees begging to be spared so you praying.
Critics only getting the back of my shoe, the shit I'm rapping 'bout you label as crude but I'm speaking
the truth.
Sitting in my room spitting writtens composing compositions, always knew the obvious that my dream would come to
fruition.
The second Nas, Eminem, and Kendrick Lamar, Funky composition, Shady lyrics, something of a phenom, one puff of the
chron-icle planted in your mind cause my shit is a storybook written since I was conceived, somebody call me a priest, cause I'm
throwing you rappers down to Hell but 'fore I do I want you to rest into pieces.
Rappers dressing like divas wack idea
telekinesis bout to show these people my voice in every fucking region.
JaredLee
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Re: 14 year old writer wondering if his raps are good or not

Postby CanadaPure » Oct 11th, '14, 05:54

Needs lof
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Return to Creative Writing