The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

"The Graffiti Artist" ....to the next level writer

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

"The Graffiti Artist" ....to the next level writer

Postby namix » Aug 19th, '06, 17:36

"The Graffiti Artist"

be it a portrait or sketch, it wasnt hard to get his mother to boast
at breakfast, he was the type to literally paint his butter on toast
yet eventually the artist in him became a mid-summers day ghost
'n sadly, before he met his calling, his inner-youngster met growth
but he knew he still had it all! in this life, some shutters dont close
for he had a skill and a wall...it was time that he brush up on both

the naked wall called to him, in an instant, he
my dick is so-long..... your's is more like hello
namix
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Rae » Aug 21st, '06, 16:37

that was good :D ... i liked it ... keep posting stuff ... i'll b lookin 4ward 2 reading more of ur stuff! but yeah i liked it ... keep it up! :D
screename on Zune Social - HispanicLUVER

I drink more than you, I party harder than you do, And my car is faster than yours too! RAWWRR!

www.myspace.com/harleyquinn667 <--- add me
Rae
Soldier
Soldier

Postby namix » Dec 29th, '06, 23:45

Rae wrote:that was good :D ... i liked it ... keep posting stuff ... i'll b lookin 4ward 2 reading more of ur stuff! but yeah i liked it ... keep it up! :D

'preciate it pawtna... i might get another resurgance on the 'ol text scene in '07 here - if i do i'll pop on by.
namix
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Ka0t1c » Dec 29th, '06, 23:53

that is the best thing smokin right here, u better record that asap!
Ka0t1c
Role Model
Role Model

Postby 4D » Dec 31st, '06, 02:20

fuckin WOW!!!

No exaggeration, that was just amazing. I don`t over-exaggerate, that's the best i've read in a long time. I hope you are really the author, and not another "V-Dog", cos if you're not the real writer needs recognition for that!
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby D@vid » Dec 31st, '06, 04:19

Kaotic wrote:that is the best thing smokin right here, u better record that asap!
Life is just one big lesson
D@vid
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby C-Game » Dec 31st, '06, 07:31

nice stuff thr man

any way fordie wats da deal with V-Dogg
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby aiden669 » Dec 31st, '06, 11:13

Kaotic wrote:that is the best thing smokin right here, u better record that asap!
CLICK MY SIG, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO..
aiden669
Soldier
Soldier

Postby 4D » Dec 31st, '06, 19:25

cgame wrote:nice stuff thr man

Legendary biter, came on this site spouting rhymes that were way too good for him, I think myself and Hayzi were the first to cop onto his shit. I knew right away, never made personals in a battle, couldn`t stay within the amounts of lines or bars rule, was never any wordplay on names or anything like that. That's why I said to you that that should be a rule in future. The rhymes were gettin worshipped on here, because of the multies and metaphores, but, I knew they weren`t his. Look up some of them.

Aspirine, was the first person to find the evidence. Found the real guys rhymes and battles on GoldMic I think. I was very angry that he wouldnt just admit it (Before the evidence), just to give the real guy some credit, that's what pissed me off.

P.s I beat him twice with him using fake rhymes! :8)
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby C-Game » Dec 31st, '06, 19:58

FORDIE wrote:
cgame wrote:nice stuff thr man

Legendary biter, came on this site spouting rhymes that were way too good for him, I think myself and Hayzi were the first to cop onto his shit. I knew right away, never made personals in a battle, couldn`t stay within the amounts of lines or bars rule, was never any wordplay on names or anything like that. That's why I said to you that that should be a rule in future. The rhymes were gettin worshipped on here, because of the multies and metaphores, but, I knew they weren`t his. Look up some of them.

Aspirine, was the first person to find the evidence. Found the real guys rhymes and battles on GoldMic I think. I was very angry that he wouldnt just admit it (Before the evidence), just to give the real guy some credit, that's what pissed me off.

P.s I beat him twice with him using fake rhymes! :8)

kooool
well i think i made some good rules in da tournament to make do a nameplay and stufff
anyway happy new year guys
C-Game
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby 4D » Dec 31st, '06, 21:29

Yeah, you did man, should be good!! :8)
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby namix » Jan 1st, '07, 02:17

FORDIE wrote:fuckin WOW!!!

No exaggeration, that was just amazing. I don`t over-exaggerate, that's the best i've read in a long time. I hope you are really the author, and not another "V-Dog", cos if you're not the real writer needs recognition for that!

Thanks for peepin bro... and yea, for 'authentication purposes', i posted this topical on several text sites (e.g. rapmusic, bboys, prowlers...)... i have had this drop in particular bitten on some ezboard-tinged sites -- but i am dynamix aka namix..

stay up ya'll - time to start really rining in the new year in a minute here!

peace
namix
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby namix » Jan 1st, '07, 02:26

cgame wrote:well i think i made some good rules in da tournament to make do a nameplay and stufff

just a suggestion homeslice, as a dude who has partaken in hella tourney's in his day -- I personally would not make "using nameplay" a prereq for your tournament, as it will be an unfair advantage for certain skill-sets... I am not in the tourney (and am renown as a wordplay head anyway), but implementing a rule like that would be a considerable disadvantage for battlers with more of an imagery/raw punch steeze...

nevertheless, I do not know what the prefered style is on this board - maybe everyone uses nameplay.... however, i am pretty sure most vets agree, most nameplay is either (a) played out or (b) horribly stretched these days -- a problem which will only be more obvious if your proposed rule is enforced...

that all having been said, dont get it twisted, i always got love for some fresh nameplay punches :)

take easy fellas.
namix
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby Kez » Jan 1st, '07, 02:54

I love it.

No other way to put it, it just all fits together so well.

You better record it
Kez
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby Infliction » Jan 1st, '07, 06:50

fucking sick man, personally I dont see it as rap but more like a street poem, its a kinda style ive never seen before and its fuckin hot ill tell you that much. Keep it up
Infliction
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Creative Writing