The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

V-Dog New Shit Newer The New

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

What Do You Rate my rap?

33%
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
17%
No votes
17%
33%

Total votes : 6

V-Dog New Shit Newer The New

Postby V-DogDaMenace » Aug 19th, '05, 18:09

Ill "FREEZE-YA-RELIGION" n KEEP-YOU-"STUCK-ON-CREED", i BEAT-YA-PREWRITTENS cuz i "destroy syk mentul" "AN"d uh("A") LEAVE-YOU-JUST-"DA-BREE"(debris)...OoOo Shit!
-"STICK-METAL" in this "pupils muscles" cuz ill COME-"SHOOT"-YA-ASS-LIKE-"IRIS", your only called "SYK MENTUL in text" cuz ya "COMPUTER-HAS-A-VIRUS"
-bitch I can TELL-YA-ATE-IN-MORE-THREADS than GUY'S-FOUND-SLOBBIN-HO'S, the only thing that "ELEVATES-IN-YOUR-HEAD" is ya "lifted EYEBROW-FOLLICLES"
-Im teachin so ya CHOIR(crew)-LEARNS that im SCHOOLIN-BEATS-IN-TEXT-MENTULS, Im sure your "above dope" but i dont "HIRE(higher)-HERBS" that are "FOOLISHLY-INCREDIBLE"...
-even if ya SKILL-TOWERED-ID-BEAT-YA cuz like "vacuums in asses" ya "SHITS-ASSURED-TO-SUCK"-BITCH,I got "ILL-POWERS and IDEAS" now i know id merk "SYK-ALLURE-and SUBSTANCE"
-you better AIM-YA-SHIT cuz you gon' be"ripped n SCRAPED-OFF-DICK" like i took your "LOVE-SWING and TORE-IT", Syk i told you to CHANGE-YA-PIC but i didnt mean to SOMETHING-HORRID

-obviously u get SUMPTIN-OUT of WACK, no sympathy jus cuz my NUTS in ya MOUTH'S'-PACKED, now your "ass is chewed" so the "OC" must mean you SUCKIN-OUT-CRACKS
-in the end you can MEET-THIS HEAT-SHIT EATIN ya DREAMS-KID, i go "online searchin for /dickies"/ SEE-BITCH, your life consists of seekin the "net lookin for /E-DICK/"....
V-DogDaMenace
Soldier
Soldier

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 19th, '05, 18:10

damn, whi don't you battle some1?
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

yo

Postby V-DogDaMenace » Aug 19th, '05, 18:17

accept V-Dog vs eminemcaparica its on! accept or watever ok????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????
V-DogDaMenace
Soldier
Soldier

Haha

Postby Vettori » Aug 28th, '05, 20:20

I like that one, it sounds cool
Nice work vdog
Props 8- 10 on that one,
Concidering ive seen better from you, But props

"Faith"
Vettori
Soldier