The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

V-Dogz New Rap ya GOTTA PEEP DIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

What Do Rate Dis?

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
20%
No votes
80%

Total votes : 5

V-Dogz New Rap ya GOTTA PEEP DIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby V-DogDaMenace » Aug 22nd, '05, 02:53

im FLAWLESS WIT THESE SICK PLANS , grind down ya bones-till-theyre-crushed, G you couldnt "blow-off-the-rust" giving "ORAL TO THE TIN MAN"!! //
You cant match the GAME OF THIS SATANIST , figuring ur NAME IN A RAPING BITCH cos its like ur "facin that alias again", cos u gettin "BLAZED" BY THE FLAMES IN THIS!! //
this faggots in for a BEATING COS THIS QUEERS WACK, leave BLEEDIN WIT UR REAR SLASHED so i'll "drop crazy again" like RE-RELEASING BRITNEY SPEARS TRACKS!! //
i'll TEACH YA NOT TO PUSH ME , im EVIL TO THE ROOKIES plus "chlamydia aint no flower", theres always white shit "LEAKIN FROM THIS PUSSY"!! eughh //
You cant IMITATE MY TALENT, the SCRIPTS ARE RAISING HAVOC , we only gotta "look at that frog" to know "crazy's an IRRITATING FAGGOT"!! //
Its BLATENT YOU CANT HOLD MA FLOW , man i aint kind-to-liers but u couldnt bring a "line-of-fire" if u had "SATAN IN A RODEO!"//
a beating-is-due, reaper-is-cruel , i come BLAZING WITH THE ROUGH QUOTES but its ok, this kid aint "leavin his crew" cos its "CRAZY WITH THE CUT THROAT"!! //
im FUCKIN WIT UR HEALTH, i'll have ya own riders RUNNING IN TO HELP cos this kid "rides the bunny" more than "BUNNYS RIDE THEMSELVES"!! //

Peep Dis Shit Out No Hate Voting, Vote what you really think ight?
V-DogDaMenace
Soldier
Soldier

Nice

Postby Vettori » Aug 22nd, '05, 07:09

I give ya a 10, id say it's safe to say your just gettin better :D

"Faith"
Vettori
Soldier
Soldier

Postby eminemcaparica » Aug 22nd, '05, 13:18

i give you 10, damn, you really giving hard on it
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Postby shadypelkey » Aug 22nd, '05, 19:46

aiyo thats some good shit, but most of seems to be like repeating and rhymin it with something totally diff. if that makes sense, iunno
~I Only Speak The Truth So I don't Need No Mother Fuckin Proof~

~Props to the Lovers, Props to the Haters~
shadypelkey
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby 4D » Aug 22nd, '05, 21:19

shadypelkey wrote:aiyo thats some good shit, but most of seems to be like repeating and rhymin it with something totally diff. if that makes sense, iunno

I agree with Pelkey, they`re are very good lines, but, they don`t make a verse, there`s no flow.
.......http://www.forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=34661......
^^Read The Download Section Rules!!^^
4D
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Darjan333 » Aug 22nd, '05, 23:49

It is alright man...keep postin 8)
Darjan333
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Creative Writing