The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

V-Dog New Shiznit My Dude's CHECK DIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to share a poem, story or a moving article? Share creative literature text here.

What Do U Rate My Rap?

No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
No votes
20%
80%

Total votes : 5

V-Dog New Shiznit My Dude's CHECK DIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby X VDoG X » Sep 3rd, '05, 06:28

ya need more REASONS TO CLIMB cuz im DEFEATING YA RHYMES,ill "throw ya watch in garbage" to prove your jus a "WASTE OF TIME"!!!//
your not ESCAPIN THIS CRIME,cuz ima END YA STREAK dont temp me or you'll get a BLADE IN YA CHEEK until ya "jaw breaks down in detail" so then i could prove you got no "REASON TO SPEAK"//
your never gonna REACH YA PEEK cuz ima make YA BLOOD LEAK;ya rhymes are like "cheap movies" cuz all ya "ACTS ARE WEAK"//
and you will DIE IN YA SKIT your comin WEAK WIT EACH HIT ill throw ya in a "hole wit broken toilets" jus to prove your in "DEEP SHIT"//
your claimed in the WRONG GENDER and ya moms dyin wit the ANTHRAX I SENT HER cuz this kid has too many losses and claims its from the BAND MEMBERS!!//
these LINES HAVE STUNG and left VIRUS'S IN LUNGS,ill "drop you off the empire state building" to prove i could have you "FACE FLAT ON YA TONGUE"//
you better STAY LOW cuz "sucking peoples dick fast" is the only time he's "QUICK TO BLOW"//
your NOT A PRO stop SPEAKIN SLOW cuz your like "an old midget" ya lines will "NEVER GROW"//
ill leave ya UNDER SNOW and CONTINUE TO THROW "dirt on ya concert" jus to prove i could "BURY YA SHOW"//
your nothing CLOSE TO EXHAUST cuz ya TALENT IS CROSSED;ill try to "confuse ya eyes" jus to prove ya "PUPILS ARE LOST"//
im DEFEATING THIS BOSS while i TOSS HIM ACROSS;cuz he only got 1 more win than the BATTLES HE LOSS!!!// (sike)

Dis was againts sum dude i battled named L-O
X VDoG X
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Postby eminemcaparica » Sep 3rd, '05, 18:48

10, like always
eminemcaparica
Role Model
Role Model

Return to Creative Writing