The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Lennon killer up for 7th parole

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Lennon killer up for 7th parole

Postby Emadyville » Aug 20th, '12, 03:47

Mark David Chapman Parole

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/1 ... _ref=false

ALDEN, N.Y. -- Officials say John Lennon's killer, who is up for parole for the seventh time, could have a parole hearing as early as Tuesday.

New York Department of Corrections spokeswoman Linda Foglia says Mark David Chapman is scheduled to be interviewed by members of the parole board this week. She says they could make a decision by Thursday or Friday.

Chapman shot Lennon in December 1980 outside the Manhattan apartment building where the former Beatle lived. He was sentenced in 1981 to 20 years to life in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder.

Chapman was transferred in May from the Attica Correctional Facility in western New York to the nearby Wende (WEHN'-dee) Correctional Facility. Both are maximum security. The prison system doesn't disclose why inmates are transferred.

Chapman was denied parole for the sixth time in September 2010.
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Re: Lennon killer up for 7th parole

Postby mdemaz » Aug 20th, '12, 04:11

If it was up to me, I would of gave him the death sentence.

It's unforgivable removing such an intelligent and influential person from this world.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Emadyville » Aug 20th, '12, 04:13

mdemaz wrote:If it was up to me, I would of gave him the death sentence.

It's unforgivable removing such an intelligent and influential person from this world.

yeah but then you're getting into a whole other territory, but i understand where you're coming from
Menzo wrote:Its cuz you're dope and Daddy Dubs. No one fucks with that

I love you Daren
Emadyville
Django
Django

Postby SliK » Aug 20th, '12, 06:16

The Americsn justice system is so much harsher than in Australia. 32 years is a long time to spend in jail for killing one person.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JUMPDMC » Aug 20th, '12, 06:47

tbh, if you intend to kill someone and you do it, you lose, game over, you should be getting injected like a week after you did it so we dont have to pay for you to live in a prison or on death row for your whole life
"Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you." ~ Joe Rogan
JUMPDMC
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby SliK » Aug 20th, '12, 06:49

And what about those who are wrongly convicted?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JUMPDMC » Aug 20th, '12, 06:57

I don't care, that's not what I'm arguing here.
"Be cool to people. Be nice to as many people as you can. Smile to as many people as you can, and have them smile back at you." ~ Joe Rogan
JUMPDMC
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby mdemaz » Aug 20th, '12, 07:11

Emadyville wrote:
mdemaz wrote:If it was up to me, I would of gave him the death sentence.

yeah but then you're getting into a whole other territory, but i understand where you're coming from

Yeah but, if they let him out of prison, then someone would probably assassinate him almost the same day he's let out.

Also, being in jail in like 30 something years sucks; it might as well be death.
Last edited by mdemaz on Aug 20th, '12, 07:47, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SliK » Aug 20th, '12, 07:23

JUMPDMC wrote:I don't care, that's not what I'm arguing here.

You're arguing for the death penalty a week after conviction, and those wrongly convicted be damned?
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby JUMPDMC » Aug 20th, '12, 11:32

SliK wrote:
JUMPDMC wrote:I don't care, that's not what I'm arguing here.

You're arguing for the death penalty a week after conviction, and those wrongly convicted be damned?

Slow down, I never said anything about anybody being dammed, you're assuming shit. I'm not arguing between being wrongfully convicted and people that are walking around killing people. They're 2 totally different arguments.

If you can't agree that people who are 100 % guilty of taking someones life deserve to also die then feel free to do so. I'm just sayin, it costs a lot to keep them in prison for life and it costs even more to have them on deathrow. tbh i dont wanna pay for that shit...so fuck em..they'd be lucky to get a week.
JUMPDMC
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby emin3m_stan » Aug 21st, '12, 10:00

SliK wrote:The Americsn justice system is so much harsher than in Australia. 32 years is a long time to spend in jail for killing one person.

Shooting one of the most inspirational, influencial, talented, well known and loved person on the planet for fame and getting 32 years is harsh? He was lucky to get that he should of been on Death Row, I hope that twat doesn't see daylight ever again and dies a slow and painful death. If that was in the UK he would of got 32 years or possibly longer so well done the American justice system :worship:
emin3m_stan
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to General News