The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Batman shooting staged?

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Batman shooting staged?

Postby EminemBase » Aug 26th, '12, 18:07

I don't think it was staged but I definitely think the Obama administration / the media are intentionally focusing on shootings right now to make a case for gun control.

I'm not American but; one the reasons American citizens first had the right to bare arms was for the very purpose of defending themselves against a potentially tyrannical government.

The way I see the media complex (many in bed with, or run by major government-affiliated corporations) focus on, misconstrue and take stories and information to push or sculpt whatever agenda suits the moment is quite unreal, especially lately.

Don't you find it a bit odd that now that there's a major debate about gun control, you all of a sudden are hearing about shootings everywhere? one in New York recently for example.

This is media/corrupt government opportunism at its worst. Don't let the crooks take your rights by way of bullshit justifications; fear tactics and downright breaching of the constitution and law. Fuckers. Something big is happening, I'm talking about a collective pushback, and it's global; Anonymous, Tea Party, Ron Paul... it's happening. This is a war.
EminemBase
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to General News