The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Bank robbery in East L.A.

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Bank robbery in East L.A.

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Sep 5th, '12, 18:16

So Im walking to class one today and I was getting ready to cross the street when I heard sirens and 2 cop cars zoomed down the street and I didn't think much about because I never find out what happened(I also don't really care) So I'm walking still and I hear that there was a bank robbery, which is unheard of to me I felt like I was in a movie, and as I kept walking I hear two Mexican ladies yelling across the street talking about what happened and the said somebody was held hostage and I was like damn wtf??? So I go to facebook to see if anyone has heard about this and I was told that they indeed tried to rob the Bank of America and that the robbers strapped a bomb on a girl... I hear the girl is safe now don't know about the robbers though.
This is kinda new to me, I mean I hear sirens a lot in my neighborhood it doesnt really bother me, but a bank robbery thats some type of movie thing lol
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Return to General News