The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 19th, '13, 09:11

There have been explosions and reports of hand grenades and pressure cookers in Watertown, MA, just outside of Boston, where authorities now believe they have found the Boston Marathon bombing suspects, engaging in a shootout and killing one suspect. Another is still on the loose in the residential neighborhood of Watertown.

It all began at 10:48 this evening, when gunshots were heard outside of MIT's Stata building. The two suspects, after robbing a 7-11, shot and killed an MIT police officer. They then hijacked a car and engaged police in a confrontation involving guns and explosives in the Watertown area.

Authorities are now confirming that these are the Boston Marathon bombers. One has been killed by authorities and the other is on the loose.

Updates:

4:01 AM: Police are now staging in Arsenal Mall, and State Police are asking media to clear out of the area. Officers might be waiting for sunrise to storm whatever home they believe the remaining Marathon bomber is hiding in.

3:51 AM: State Police are going door-to-door in Watertown, searching for suspect #2, who it increasingly looks like is Sunil Tripathi. A photo of him is below in the white hat.

3:41 AM: These two updates from the Boston State Police tell Watertown residents to watch out for the remaining suspect —

3:14 AM: According to Pete Williams at NBC News, a pressure cooker was found at the scene in Watertown.

3:08 AM: The crime scene continues to move through Watertown and officials are asking residents to stay indoors and not let anyone into their home.

3:06 AM: The family of Sunil Tripathi, the missing Brown student who Reddit believed was one of the suspects, has taken down the Facebook page dedicated to find him. Here is a cached version of it. He could be holed up in a Watertown home right now, in custody, or dead.

3:05 AM: It has come out that a transit officer was shot earlier in the evening and is in serious condition.

3:01 AM: WHDH confirms that these are the Boston Marathon bombing suspects and that one is dead.

3:00 AM: The State Police have confirmed that one suspect is accounted for, while one remains at large.

2:46 AM: Police have surrounded a Watertown house on Quimby Street, where they believe the remaining suspect is hiding. Federal and local authorities have poured into the residential neighborhood.

2:34 AM: The Boston Globe is reporting that these are the marathon bombers. WHDH says one is dead and the other is still on the loose, but the Globe says the captured suspect is still alive

http://gawker.com/5995034/active-shoote ... ficer-shot
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Re: Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Postby BigBoss » Apr 19th, '13, 09:28

Yea my friend goes to MIT. On fb she was scared as fuck
RIP IN PEACE VIGILANCE
BigBoss
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Atone » Apr 19th, '13, 09:38

this is the LIVE news feed i have been watching for about 30 minutes
http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Ru ... n_Marathon
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Just Silver » Apr 19th, '13, 09:57

Why rob a 711 as if u have a low enough profile to buy anything
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 19th, '13, 10:37

Atone wrote:this is the LIVE news feed i have been watching for about 30 minutes
http://livewire.wcvb.com/Event/117th_Ru ... n_Marathon

-tunes in-
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 19th, '13, 10:42

CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby cheeseburger » Apr 19th, '13, 11:05

Shit!! That sounds like a freaking warzone!
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Just Silver » Apr 19th, '13, 11:09

They're closing a bunch of access to nearby Towns from me
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 19th, '13, 11:21

Sounds like they caught him :o
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby ImANoob » Apr 19th, '13, 15:42

My guess is that they robbed the 7-11 because they needed money to flea. They most likely shot the MIT officer because he caught them either planting another explosive or something. Either that or this was all part of a plan and they didn't even want to escape. Hope they just capture this second fucker so they get some answers.

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby UofLCard » Apr 19th, '13, 15:45

One is dead, and the other is on the run. He's likely not going to be on the run for very long. His face is on every newspaper.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby ImANoob » Apr 19th, '13, 16:28

apparently they are talking to him possibly negotiating?

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Apr 19th, '13, 21:12

Just a thought, why have we not seen any video of suspect 2 placing the bag down when FBI clearly says they have this tape. Where is the car that they hijacked now? Why have they not posted pictures of shooting crime scene? I'm not saying this is some conspiracy or anything like that, but I feel the real proof has not been given to us. We were just shown a video of two guys walking with bags, then the same guy at a convenience store. No video of the bag being placed down, and no video of the robbery. The only video of the car shooting, you cannot see anything, you can only hear gunfire. So my point is, where are these videos and why are they not being shown?

The aunt and father claim they were setup, I do not believe that, but the truth is, we have not received any concrete proof, only media speculation and FBI press conferences. Why?
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 19th, '13, 21:17

Hage wrote:https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews/status/325313589122584576

LOL TANK ACTIVE, THIS DUDE HAS 6 STAR WANTED LEVEL GTA STYLE

damn, this is some gta/movie shit :o

Unbelievable man hunt, and just imagined what will happen if he does still have explosives. This isn't going to end good or he might of killed himself already.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby Tash8 » Apr 19th, '13, 21:29

Hage wrote:
Tash8 wrote:Just a thought, why have we not seen any video of suspect 2 placing the bag down when FBI clearly says they have this tape. Where is the car that they hijacked now? Why have they not posted pictures of shooting crime scene? I'm not saying this is some conspiracy or anything like that, but I feel the real proof has not been given to us. We were just shown a video of two guys walking with bags, then the same guy at a convenience store. No video of the bag being placed down, and no video of the robbery. The only video of the car shooting, you cannot see anything, you can only hear gunfire. So my point is, where are these videos and why are they not being shown?

The aunt and father claim they were setup, I do not believe that, but the truth is, we have not received any concrete proof, only media speculation and FBI press conferences. Why?

agreed, I guess he's innocent until proven guilty right? not like the cops will think that way now lelz

Well yes, that's what the law says. But...If there is clear evidence like they claim they have then they need to release it. Otherwise why release all they other videos? If you are attempting to shelter the public, you wouldn't use them to help you find a suspect. If you are using the public to find the suspect then you need to give us the evidence first. Not these videos and pictures with no real evidence; although they seem to convince a great portion of the public, they make me suspicious.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Next

Return to General News