The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 20th, '13, 00:58

Nothing wrong with ill-advised humor.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby AbramIsaac » Apr 20th, '13, 01:03

PAINKILLƎR wrote:Nothing wrong with ill-advised humor.

Tell that to Obama when he comes to fuck you with his big black dick.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 20th, '13, 01:09

AbramIsaac wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Nothing wrong with ill-advised humor.

Tell that to Obama when he comes to fuck you with his big black dick.

My anus is not ready.

But in all seriousness this is all over, They say they have the guy cornered and that he doesn't have a vest or hostage so they're just waiting for him to submit so authorities can take him in and ask him questions and eventually executed him.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Apr 20th, '13, 01:17

$100 he won't make it out alive...it doesn't matter if he wants to or not, he'll be killed or he'll commit suicide before they catch him.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 20th, '13, 01:21

Hage wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:
AbramIsaac wrote:Tell that to Obama when he comes to fuck you with his big black dick.

My anus is not ready.

But in all seriousness this is all over, They say they have the guy cornered and that he doesn't have a vest or hostage so they're just waiting for him to submit so authorities can take him in and ask him questions and eventually executed him.

He was reportedly wearing a suicide vest ( bomb vest) this morning, also they have no confirmed that its him yet, just like in the dorner case where they decided it was best just to burn down the house

Yeah well they don't want to kill this terrorist, yet. They want to catch him and interrogate him so they can know why and to see if there were more people involved. Then the law can go kill them sons-a-bitches. Dorner was a different story they wanted to il him by any means lol
Last edited by PAINKILLƎR on Apr 20th, '13, 01:22, edited 1 time in total.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Apr 20th, '13, 01:27

Hage wrote:
Tash8 wrote:$100 he won't make it out alive...it doesn't matter if he wants to or not, he'll be killed or he'll commit suicide before they catch him.

he'll escape on a horse just like dorner did

yeah or swim away like osama thru the Atlantic
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby Tash8 » Apr 20th, '13, 01:32

After hearing about the shots and supposed fire, I am speculating he is dead. SWAT is either verifying its him or hiding their actions (why bring in a negotiator after gunfire?)
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 20th, '13, 01:36

That'd be pretty messed up if they shot and killed an innocent person by mistake.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 20th, '13, 01:52

If Batman existed, he would've done this and more just after the bombing occurred tbh tbh.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Just Silver » Apr 20th, '13, 02:21

im afraid if we had a real terrorist on our hands lol we can barely catch a fucking kid like its a movie or something

we really have no chance for real threats
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Apr 20th, '13, 02:26

Just Silver wrote:im afraid if we had a real terrorist on our hands lol we can barely catch a fucking kid like its a movie or something

Yeah and thats frightening, I was actually a bit worried about the North Korea bomb threats and since I live in LA I'm thinking the west coast may be the ones hit. LA is heavily populated and would probably be a target for terrorist. The Government needs to get their shit together, it's hard to feel safe these days with the recent shootings and bombings.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Tash8 » Apr 20th, '13, 02:53

Besides proximity, California will hopefully be the last place to be hit, imo, we don't have much political impact and who the fuck wants to blow up hollywood?
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby ImANoob » Apr 20th, '13, 20:24

Do you guys know how big a 20 block radius actually is? To search every corner of every house in that area had to take a long time. The suspect was no professional but the BPD deserve all the love they are getting right now

RIP TRShady. July 6, 2012 - February 6, 2014
ImANoob
Renegade
Renegade

Postby Tash8 » Apr 20th, '13, 21:43

ImANoob wrote:Do you guys know how big a 20 block radius actually is? To search every corner of every house in that area had to take a long time. The suspect was no professional but the BPD deserve all the love they are getting right now

Sure, but they did find the suspect outside the perimeter area, and if it wasn't for the resident checking his boat, the search for him might have lasted a lot longer. So we can credit the BPD, but honestly, that Watertown resident should get most of the credit. While the cops were locking down the city, searching the wrong part of town, and this resident left his house after seeing something suspicious, understanding the dangers, and found the kid.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby SajN » Apr 21st, '13, 00:20

PAINKILLƎR wrote:
Just Silver wrote:im afraid if we had a real terrorist on our hands lol we can barely catch a fucking kid like its a movie or something

Yeah and thats frightening, I was actually a bit worried about the North Korea bomb threats and since I live in LA I'm thinking the west coast may be the ones hit. LA is heavily populated and would probably be a target for terrorist. The Government needs to get their shit together, it's hard to feel safe these days with the recent shootings and bombings.

I hope for my own sake that they don't start bombing before or during my trip to Vegas :shakehead:
! Is He Nuts? No, He's InSajN !
SajN
The Almighty
The Almighty

PreviousNext

Return to General News