The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Suspects in Watertown Shootout; Are The Marathon Bombers

Postby Just Silver » Apr 21st, '13, 00:58

SajN wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:
Just Silver wrote:im afraid if we had a real terrorist on our hands lol we can barely catch a fucking kid like its a movie or something

we really have no chance for real threats

Yeah and thats frightening, I was actually a bit worried about the North Korea bomb threats and since I live in LA I'm thinking the west coast may be the ones hit. LA is heavily populated and would probably be a target for terrorist. The Government needs to get their shit together, it's hard to feel safe these days with the recent shootings and bombings.

I hope for my own sake that they don't start bombing before or during my trip to Vegas :shakehead:

Don't worry lol but what's the occasion
Just Silver
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby Trimss » Apr 22nd, '13, 00:45

Ten toes down motherfucker I'm all in #Slumerican Team
TRShady is shutting down so you better move there:
www.HipHopShelter.com
Trimss
Bad Influence
Bad Influence

Postby AbramIsaac » Apr 22nd, '13, 03:37

Hage wrote:Inb4 hage stfu with your conspiracies government said they guilty hurrrhddurrhrdurdhrd

Just want to hear opinions on the pic okay.

I don't think there has to be a conspiracy theory for a bill like that to be proposed after a bombing using black powder as a component occurs. It seems logical that a senator or senators might propose regulation of black powder, since it isn't something most gun owners buy, outside of what comes in their ammunition.

It also stands to reason that if someone wanted to make it harder for people to use a reloader, they would make it difficult to obtain black powder. I don't think that the chain of causation is like that in this case though. Good fodder for a conspiracy theory, but not necessarily what's actually happening.

Without reading too much into it, I'll say that I'm fairly confident that they couldn't get a bill that heavily regulates black powder through the House of Representatives anyway.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

"Poison the well, your enemies are thirsty!" — Modest Mouse
Jesus Christ wrote:Fuck all South Pacific island and island-continents.
AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 23rd, '13, 00:37

I'm so glad this is finally all over, and two less nut jobs running around.
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby AbramIsaac » Apr 23rd, '13, 00:52

Stop it, Dutchie.
"America...just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable" — Hunter S. Thompson

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Tash8 » Apr 23rd, '13, 00:59

Chet Starr wrote:I'm so glad this is finally all over, and two less nut jobs running around.

This is far from over. What's the motive? Did they work with anyone else? How did the older suspect fly under the FBI's radar, although FBI was warned by Russia about him? What new revelations will the younger suspect tell the police when he wakes up? Was there or is there any terrorist group involvement? Which ones?

You see my point, if you mean the chase is over, yeah it is. But this is just the start.
Tash8
Addict
Addict

Postby AbramIsaac » Apr 23rd, '13, 01:02

Hage wrote:
AbramIsaac wrote:Stop it, Dutchie.

HEY, I expected better from you

Nah, I'm just fucking with you. :wub:

As far as whether or not this is a false flag operation...we'll have to see. While I'll admit that it's intriguing to read the accounts of their friends and family, I can't really say that it holds much water. The media may be trying to make them look worse than they were, but that's not necessarily a case of purposeful misinformation being spread to drop the hammer down on some innocent immigrants.

It's no secret that the FBI does infiltrate muslim communities to try to "create" terrorists that they then catch before anything happens. Could that be what happened here? It's possible, I suppose. They would make good scapegoats in that way. I'm afraid that only time will tell whether or not there are other people responsible.

If it were a false flag operation to limit ammunition and reloader systems, it would be a good idea in theory. I don't think it would be successful though.

AbramIsaac
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Chet Starr » Apr 23rd, '13, 01:13

Hage wrote:
Chet Starr wrote:I'm so glad this is finally all over, and two less nut jobs running around.

gimme prove

Huh

I should of used my words better, I'm glad these guys are off the streets. I know this is only the start

Ehh it's a free country, I can assume their guilty if I want. I'm not the jury of anything, so it doesn't matter how I feel.

I haven't seen any proof that's believable to change my mind yet about them
CSPRODUCTIONS918
#YellowChetTeam
Chet Starr
Role Model
Role Model

Postby cheeseburger » Apr 23rd, '13, 05:55

So they were not guilty, yet they walked around with highpowered rifles and bombwests?
Why Yelawolf rocks
The Chevrolet Slim Shady
Theres no way you can save me
cheeseburger
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to General News