The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

SoundClick Scam

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

SoundClick Scam

Postby lifeadeath » Sep 19th, '13, 15:28

If you're thinking about using SoundClick for selling beats, think again. This is what they did to their #1 user who brought SoundClick tens of thousands of dollars and over 100 million song plays.

"I'm the owner of Anno Domini Beats and have been a SoundClick member for 10 years, gaining over 100 million song plays and sending the majority of their traffic to the site. I have earned them tens of thousands of dollars up until now. Over the past few days SoundClick proceeded to first delete 325 beats randomly from my page because I complained about them never replying to my support emails. They then shut down my second SoundClick page when I complained about that, and now they have also shut down my main Anno Domini Beats page when I asked for a refund for the VIP services and promotion I had already paid on the deleted account. Still not a single email back from them. They have also blocked me from posting on the forum, blocked me from contacting MY OWN mailing list, and blocked me on Facebook because I tried to contact them privately to resolve the matter. If you need any more proof that SoundClick is a scam site there you go! If you're sick of SoundClick treating its users like crap, sick of a website that hasn't been updated in 10 years and moderators that hate Hip Hop musicians and producers, then join me in leaving the website. There are so many better options out there like Soundcloud, YouTube, Music Centro, Beat Stars etc.

-Anno Domini."

Read original post here:
https://www.facebook.com/adrianboeckeler/posts/10100876849575218
Life and Death Productions | Beat Store

P.S, Life and Death, are you god?
lifeadeath
Soldier
Soldier

Re: SoundClick Scam

Postby mdemaz » Sep 19th, '13, 17:33

I didn't know people still used SoundClick...

Well, I did, but, it's awful now, and has been for a while.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Spyder » Sep 19th, '13, 18:20

Fuckers.

They should sue tbfh. Idk on what grounds lol. But should
ImageImageImage
Spyder
Pill Popper
Pill Popper

Postby lifeadeath » Sep 19th, '13, 19:48

SoundClick has been dead for years really, haha. But after this, it will be even more dead because Anno Domini Beats is the most visited page of SoundClick.

Spyder wrote:They should sue tbfh. Idk on what grounds lol. But should

Yes, I heard Anno Domini is thinking about it.
Life and Death Productions | Beat Store

P.S, Life and Death, are you god?
lifeadeath
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Flamez » Sep 19th, '13, 23:53

Soundclick was awful, but that does suck.

I know I used to use a lot of Anno Domini Beats. lol
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Return to General News