The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Family of eight stabbed to death in Ciuad Juarez, Mexico

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Family of eight stabbed to death in Ciuad Juarez, Mexico

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 19th, '13, 00:55

Source: http://www.latimes.com/world/worldnow/la-fg-wn-mexico-family-eight-killed-juarez-20131118,0,7703179.story#axzz2l2oOvzla

MEXICO CITY -- For the second time in two months, the Mexican border city of Juarez is reeling from a harrowing massacre, the victims this time a religious family of eight, including three children, whose bound, lifeless bodies were found with multiple stab wounds, according to state officials and local media reports.

The victims, discovered Sunday, include two girls, ages 4 and 6; a 7-year-old boy; three women, ages 25, 30 and 60; and two men, ages 30 and 40, according to the Chihuahua prosecutor’s office. As of Monday, no suspects had been detained.

The newspaper El Diario reported that the dead, who had been bound and gagged with packing tape, were members of a Jehovah’s Witness group. Fellow congregation members stumbled onto the crime scene when they stopped by the family’s house to check on them after they had failed to show up for Sunday religious services, the paper reported.

Friends of the family also found a 3-month-old baby girl in the house who had been spared in the assault, according to media reports.

The gruesome discovery, combined with a Sept. 22 shooting that left 10 dead at a suburban house party, is likely to amplify the debate about the tenuous security gains Juarez has enjoyed in recent months.

Four years ago, the city was ranked, by some measures, as the most violent in the world, due in large part to a running turf war between the Sinaloa and Juarez drug cartels. In 2009, a homicide occurred on average about every three hours, and a quarter of the population fled the city.

The Mexican federal government, led by then-President Felipe Calderon, sent in thousands of troops, and intensified a massive security and social-programs push after another massacre on Jan. 31, 2010, in which 15 celebrants at a house party were slain by gunmen, sparking a national outrage.

Last year saw a significant decline in slayings. Officials have been touting the influence of new classrooms, programs for troubled youth, and upgraded tools and training for police -- some of which was funded by the U.S. government.

But many suspect that the decline is due largely to the Sinaloa cartel’s victory over its rivals.

It was unclear if the latest massacre was connected to drug cartel activity. But for many residents, the immediate focus was not on the motives, but on the human toll.

“Who in the hell ... would assassinate three kids?” wrote one commenter on the El Diario website. “Not even irrational beasts would do such a thing.”
TRShady's neighbourhood Spiderman!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves- just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Family of eight stabbed to death in Ciuad Juarez, Mexico

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 19th, '13, 02:25

holee shit. :o and we think bad shit happens in the middle east
#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG
horse wrote:You’ll never go gold, that’s why you’re just silver

Sneakerheads check out the sneaker thread!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=164272&start=15
sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 21st, '13, 15:30

Revolutionary wrote:
sneakerheadshady wrote:holee shit. :o and we think bad shit happens in the middle east

LMAO...trust me buddy, in the middle-east we get 10 times angrier even if only 1 person dies than when 50 people die in your country.

Violence in the middle east is not that high, it's just the occasional fucked shit that happens in every other country.

True shit like that happens in every country but Mexico is up their on a inhumane level, I'd post videos but I'd probably be banned.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 22nd, '13, 01:17

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:This is fuckin disgusting. I can't wait for the US to send in the drones to kill these fuckin animals.

#Silver #Rolly #bigray #Pain #flamez #charlotte #Hage #Samantha #guilty #eedee #horsefam #snake #raul #EG

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 22nd, '13, 05:16

Hey Rise, you still live in Mexico? Or am I confusing you with somebody else who said lived there? Hmm, anyway yeah this is disgusting.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Nov 22nd, '13, 05:36

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:
PAINKILLƎR wrote:Hey Rise, you still live in Mexico? Or am I confusing you with somebody else who said lived there? Hmm, anyway yeah this is disgusting.

Yeah. But it's a small city, so it's pretty safe.

Oh that's good, away from this. Hope something gets done soon. I always hear family speak on stories like this, it always has me like wtf. Seriously this is ridiculous.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby Flamez » Nov 22nd, '13, 23:56

Ciudad Juarez dangerous place. The mafia and shit. I'd rather go to War in the middle east than fight the cartels in Mexico.
Flamez
Band Leader
Band Leader

Postby SpiderDiaze » Nov 23rd, '13, 01:12

Flamez wrote:Ciudad Juarez dangerous place. The mafia and shit. I'd rather go to War in the middle east than fight the cartels in Mexico.

Them beheading videos and torture videos are some ruthless shit. Scary scary place.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Spins a web, any size.

ImageImage
SpiderDiaze
Soldier
Soldier

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 23rd, '13, 01:28

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:
sneakerheadshady wrote:
DancinOnYaGrave wrote:This is fuckin disgusting. I can't wait for the US to send in the drones to kill these fuckin animals.

What is that supposed to mean?

an explosion meaning blow it up hahah it was a joke

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby sneakerheadshady » Nov 23rd, '13, 01:34

DancinOnYaGrave wrote:Yeah, but that's from an atomic bomb, so I thought you meant it would mean nuclear war with Mexico or something.

nah, was a joke haha lel

sneakerheadshady
Role Model
Role Model

Postby IBasicallyRage » Dec 8th, '13, 20:59

sneakerheadshady wrote:

Is that picture moving or am I just.. going crazy..? Thought it was a gif..
Revolutionary wrote:One of the best usernames on TR along with GoodGirlsGetGutted :b:

#Rafael #Snake #SneakerheadShady #BlogsMcGooch #Yoda #DetroitSkills #PKisMyHomie #Painus #mdemaz #NiggaGang
Keep in touch! -
Add Me On Twitter! - @D3uC3ss
Add Me On Skype! - lookinq4emz - Ethaaan
IBasicallyRage
Soldier
Soldier

Return to General News