The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Eminem's song echoes " Say you love me"

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Eminem's song echoes " Say you love me"

Postby Sobecaspur » Jan 1st, '14, 03:02

"The Monster" marks the fourth collaboration between Eminem and Rihanna, following "Love the Way You Lie" and itssequel (2010), and "Numb" (2012). "The Monster" was released on October 29, 2013, as the fourth single from the album. The song's lyrics present Rihanna coming to grips with her inner demons, while Eminem ponders the negative effects of his fame. Via Wikipedia.

thePhantom* - Say You Love Me (Feat. Ces Cru) VIDEO.
Posted by DJ605 on January 1, 2012 at http://www.therealtechn9ne.com playlists forum...
Now, if any of you have seen the movie "Four Rooms", this video will make total sense to you. Either way, it's a dope video, but if you've seen the movie it makes it that much better. The whole movie is directed by Quentin Tarantino, but the movie is basically split into four different sections. They change when the bellboy goes from room to room, and all of the scenes with each room are written by a different person. For example, Quentin Tarantino wrote the story for one room, while Robert Rodriguez wrote the story for one of the other rooms and so on.

I love my brother and his keepers, so please take me his twizted sister, A.K.A hushcaspi/sobecaspur Trshady's forum Bwammm!
Last edited by Sobecaspur on Jan 1st, '14, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.
sobe from kc,
justly hyped forum is Right .
My memories of to be or not to be .
RAH started out and ended in our names, time only tells beauty standing still .
Hard to reach on my own private world alone, one Cinderella shoe that needed to fall.
Fathers the orange he bounced us around often, might as well been thrown out of the window like your mom was talking.
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Re: Eminem's song echoes " Say you love me"

Postby HeySamantha » Jan 1st, '14, 03:03

How to embed youtube videos:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163077

This should also be in the Eminem or Shady Chit-Chat section :flower:
TRShady is shutting down, so we have moved.
Please join us at our new home!
http://www.HipHopShelter.com

HeySamantha
Renegade
Renegade

Re: Eminem's song echoes " Say you love me"

Postby Sobecaspur » Jan 1st, '14, 03:14

thank you...
sobe from kc,
justly hyped forum is Right .
My memories of to be or not to be .
RAH started out and ended in our names, time only tells beauty standing still .
Hard to reach on my own private world alone, one Cinderella shoe that needed to fall.
Fathers the orange he bounced us around often, might as well been thrown out of the window like your mom was talking.
Sobecaspur
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to General News