The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Canada shooting: Gunman on the loose (arrested)

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Canada shooting: Gunman on the loose (arrested)

Postby yoda you can call me » Jun 5th, '14, 11:16

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 89353.html

Police released this picture of suspect Justin Bourque after the shootout

A manhunt is under way in the Canadian city of Moncton after a gunman shot dead three members of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and left two others injured.

Residents of Moncton, a city of about 69,000 people around 95 miles (150 kilometers) northeast of St. John, New Brunswick, have been warned to stay inside and lock their doors after a man identified as Justin Bourque, 24, went on a shooting rampage shortly before 19.20 local time (22:20 GMT).

The Royal Canadian Mounted police tweeted an image of the suspect wearing military camouflage and wielding two guns. Police in New Brunswick also confirmed on their Twitter feed that three officers had been killed and that two others had sustained 'non-life threatening' injuries.

Police road blocks have been set up in the area and drivers have been warned to stay away.

In a macabre twist to the story a Facebook page, which appears to belong to the suspect, was active shortly before and during the city-wide manhunt.

A post written 11 hours ago by Justin Bourque from Moncton featured the lyrics to the Megadeth song 'Hook in Mouth.'

'Don't try to fool us, we know the worst is yet to come. / I believe my kingdom will come,' the Facebook user wrote.

The account profile features a picture of two men holding rifles and standing in a wooded area and posts on the site make repeated reference to the right to bear arms and weaponery. A number of posts appear to also display a dislike of the government and police.

Bizarrely the Facebook user appears to have added two new friends to his account whilst on the run from police.

The hunt for Justin Bourque has continued into today.

"We are still actively looking for the shooter," Police Constable Damien Theriault told Associated Press.

"He is believed to still be in the Pinehurst subdivision area of Moncton. We are urging people in that area to stay inside and lock their doors and for people to stay away from that area."

Read more on the site

Update
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 97690.html

Justin Bourque, the man suspected of killing three Mounties and wounding two others in New Brunswick, Canada, has been arrested, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said today.

RCMP spokesman Paul Greene said Bourque was held at about 12.30am local time.

Read more on site
Last edited by yoda you can call me on Jun 7th, '14, 00:21, edited 3 times in total.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Canada shooting: Gunman on the loose

Postby PAINKILLƎR » Jun 5th, '14, 18:12

CP was telling based and I about this yesterday, damn. I wasn't paying attention though, I just thought CP was going crazy.
PAINKILLƎR
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby CanadaPure » Jun 6th, '14, 00:36

Hage wrote:any of our canadians in that area? im kinda following the manhunt

I don't think we have anyone in New Brunswick, I can't remember where Samantha is from though (if she's even said).
That was me in BK on Atlantic. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) BasedSig
CanadaPure
Cumlord Mila
Cumlord Mila

Postby mdemaz » Jun 6th, '14, 00:44

Megadeth ftw!
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Return to General News