The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Woman’s Racist Rant Against Asian Woman Filmed on Train

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Postby mdemaz » Jul 3rd, '14, 11:40

SUE Wilkins, who was filmed racially abusing Sydney train passengers on a Central Coast line, has made a public apology via the Daily Telegraph.

She was arrested this evening at a train station and taken to Wyong Police Station. Police said that she would be charged with offensive conduct.

Speaking to the Daily Telegraph this afternoon, the 55-year said her outburst was not targeted at anyone in particular — it was “basically anyone who looked at me”.

She said: “Everyone’s playing the race card. It wasn’t purely the Asian lady. It was Australians too. It was basically anybody that looked at me, they were a target.

“It was a combination of things. It was just frustration. I’ve been trying to get a job for over a year and I had my hopes pinned on this one job.”
The woman at the centre of a racist rant controversy.

Sue Wilkins, who is at the centre of the racist rant controversy.

The incident occurred when the passenger began mocking the language and facial features of an Asian woman on a Sydney to Newcastle train yesterday afternoon.

The incident was filmed by a passenger and posted on YouTube. The woman became angry at two young children when they didn’t give their seats up for her.

She then began to abuse other passengers, including a man who was sitting next to an Asian woman. “Who is this little jerk-off? He can only get a gook — he can’t even get a regular girlfriend. It is so sad,” she said, as passengers groaned in disgust.

Who is this little jerk off he can only get a gook, he can’t even get a regular girlfriend — it is so sad

Wilkins said today “I made a comment to the mother about her children sitting on the seats and she totally disagreed. I thought it was a horrid example to set for these children. I found it mind-numbing that everyone was agreeing with her.

“Then everything escalated and the guys started filming me. When you’re at your wits’ end it just takes any little trigger. It was the last straw.

“I was scammed big-time on RSVP (a dating website). My husband and I separated for a while and I met someone online.

“I was called white trash earlier in the week so I know it’s not nice. But it’s only names. It’s not like I’m murdering anyone.
The woman pulls the sides of her eyes as she abuses as Asian woman calling her a “gook”.

Sue Wilkins pulls the sides of her eyes as she abuses as Asian woman, calling her a “gook”. Picture: Video still from YouTube

“You know the old adage sticks and stones. At the end of the day they are just names.

“I think it was just in my head. So many people have been complaining about Asians in Australia lately. A friend of mine is trying to get into the property market but she was saying all the wealthy Asians are coming out to Australia and buying property.”

Ms Wilkins said an Asian nurse at her husband’s nursing home has “got it in for him”.

“This lady on the train has nothing to do with it but it was like a red rag to a bull,” she said.

“It’s not a pleasant thing to watch. It’s ugly.

VIDEO: THE MAN WHO TRIED TO CALM THE SITUATION

“I want to make a public apology. It was ugly and uncalled for, such an outburst. But people don’t know the reasons behind things.

I would love to take her for coffee or lunch or apologise.”

After she caused a scene inside the carriage, police spoke to the woman when she alighted at Strathfield in Sydney’s west. She now is facing charges for her rant.

“There were police patrolling from a local area command,” police transport command Assistant Commissioner Max Mitchell told reporters.

“They were there for another matter, unaware of the full circumstances of this situation.”

Police spoke to Wilkins but decided to let her “go about her journey”, Mr Mitchell said.

Source
Last edited by mdemaz on Jul 3rd, '14, 14:32, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: Woman’s Racist Rant Against Asian Woman Filmed on Train

Postby yoda you can call me » Jul 3rd, '14, 13:17

I've been trying to get a job a while now. Hasn't caused me to get all racist and shit though. Excuses
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Rafael » Jul 3rd, '14, 14:15

Rafael
Slumerican
Slumerican

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 10:53

Yeah, some bogan got on a train I was on yelling random shit about how Aborigines are all drunks.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby yoda you can call me » Jul 8th, '14, 12:20

Hesky wrote:The "Go back to where you came from" argument is a strange one when you consider the history of some countries.

It certainly does, especially in Britain, our history is littered with invasions from other countries. It's ridiculous.
"It ain't about black or white cause we human" PAC
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 12:39

Bigray with the facts.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 14:09

Africa is a lost cause.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Supershade » Jul 8th, '14, 14:18

What a loser
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 14:21

supershadie i love you now

sorry for yelling at you in the lil wayne fred

if you cant tell its huanted me for many years i cri evrytim i see ur sad face in my mind as i tuanted you for no reason at all this internet forum means the world to me and seeing people upset upsets me

im sorry brother lets fuck
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Supershade » Jul 8th, '14, 14:22

mdemaz wrote:supershadie i love you now

sorry for yelling at you in the lil wayne fred

if you cant tell its huanted me for many years i cri evrytim i see ur sad face in my mind as i tuanted you for no reason at all this internet forum means the world to me and seeing people upset upsets me

im sorry brother lets fuck

Commence intercourse.
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 14:59

Okay.

There, how was it?
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SliK » Jul 8th, '14, 15:41

That's nothing compared to our view on asylum seekers. We just ship them right back to the country they're fleeing from.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Jul 8th, '14, 15:47

True Wiz wrote:
SliK wrote:That's nothing compared to our view on asylum seekers. We just ship them right back to the country they're fleeing from.

I actually feel ashamed of Australia atm

FUCK TONY ABBOTT.

That policy was introduced under the Rudd government. But yeah, I am generally pretty unhappy with the way our country is being governed. In particular the veil of secrecy over the whole thing.
Last edited by SliK on Jul 8th, '14, 15:52, edited 1 time in total.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Jul 8th, '14, 15:49

Even Howard did a better job.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Supershade » Jul 8th, '14, 15:49

mdemaz wrote:Okay.

There, how was it?

Apart from the weeping in the middle it was spot on :y:
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to General News