The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Tiger suffers 'stress' after drunken man enters its cage

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Tiger suffers 'stress' after drunken man enters its cage

Postby yoda you can call me » Jul 3rd, '14, 14:26

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 81153.html

Tiger suffers 'stress attack' after drunken man enters its cage at Kiev Zoo

A tiger in Kiev Zoo has reportedly suffered a stress attack after being assaulted by a drunken male visitor.

According to a zoo press release, the young man scaled the fence around the tiger enclosure at the menagerie in the Ukrainian capital just before closing time on Monday evening.

After landing on the ground inside, he proceeded to hug the six-year-old big cat named “Little Boy” and shouted: “I love tigers.”

The animal, which had been bottle-fed milk in infancy by keepers, was not aggressive because it views humans as “friends”, according to the zoo’s statement. Instead, the tiger reacted by placing its paws on its unlikely guest.

On-site employees responded to the incident and the man was sent to hospital for examination.

However, The Moscow Times reported that a zoo employee told Ukrainian television that “the tiger suffered from more anxiety than the man, who was joking and laughing when the ambulance took him away”.

The “poor, unhappy tiger” was said to be seen lying down and curled up on the floor until late that evening.

The young man involved had previously tried to enter the enclosure of a tiger named Rena, but had been stopped by zoo officials.

Kiev Zoo stressed that there was no risk to visitors following the incident.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Tiger suffers 'stress' after drunken man enters its cage

Postby mdemaz » Jul 3rd, '14, 14:36

:laughing:
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Re: Tiger suffers 'stress' after drunken man enters its cage

Postby TonyTilt » Jul 3rd, '14, 15:37

That's fucked I wish it bit his head off tbh
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

#Slumerican
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade

Return to General News