The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Emergency phone and internet data laws to be passed (UK)

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Emergency phone and internet data laws to be passed (UK)

Postby yoda you can call me » Jul 12th, '14, 10:08

Mr Cameron said: "We face real and credible threats to our security from serious and organised crime, from the activity of paedophiles, from the collapse of Syria, the growth of Isis in Iraq and al Shabab in East Africa

What a pile of shite. like these criminals are gonna use these forms of communication.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Meminem » Jul 14th, '14, 03:08

Yoda wrote:
Mr Cameron said: "We face real and credible threats to our security from serious and organised crime, from the activity of paedophiles, from the collapse of Syria, the growth of Isis in Iraq and al Shabab in East Africa

What a pile of shite. like these criminals are gonna use these forms of communication.

The buzz-wording is shameless. Throw in the words 'terrorist', 'Syria', 'ISIS', 'Iraq' and paedophile to try and scare monger and make people forget they've had these powers for years and it's made no difference to any of these issues because that's not what they use it for.
Dave! Pull up your pants! We need an Ambulance!
Meminem
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby yoda you can call me » Jul 14th, '14, 13:28

Exactly, no ones disputing that these criminals are threats, but as if they're gonna operate through the methods of communication that your normal everday person uses. i was watching a news item the other day about paedophiles using the "Dark Net" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27885502. Now that that's been made public, it's gonna push paedophiles even further underground.. It's all a fucking scam to keep an eye on the public. Big Brother is watching
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Return to General News