The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Spielberg mercilessly trolled by Facebook users

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Spielberg mercilessly trolled by Facebook users

Postby yoda you can call me » Jul 12th, '14, 21:59

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 01244.html

Steven Spielberg mercilessly trolled by Facebook users who think he killed a dinosaur

Steven Spielberg has been trolled by numerous Facebook users after a photo was shared of the director with a mechanical Triceratops on the set of 1993 film Jurassic Park.

The image was posted on the Facebook page of Jay Branscomb as a joke, alongside the caption:

“Disgraceful photo of recreational hunter happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man.”

Incredibly, a fair few members of the public didn’t grasp that the picture was taken from the Jurassic Park set, believing that Spielberg had actually poached a dinosaur; dinosaurs, a breed of animals that became extinct 66 million years ago.

The image has been shared over 33,000 times attracting thousands of comments, initially from misinformed users (apparently unaware that dinosaurs are no longer) and also those lamenting their stupidity.

Tyrell Patrick branded Spielberg “a worthless son of a b****!”, while Scoomp Pi called it a “sad, disgusting scene”

Becky Daigle said: “One day we realise that we are killing all animals on this planet and we need them to survive. But, when we realise it will be too late.”

“I did not know that Steven Spielberg is a dinosaur hunter,” said Andrea O'Donnell Koran. “I am not only outraged, but disgusted!!”

“This is no sport!!” cried Omega McCracken, as Sondre Jorstad questioned: “Why did he kill such a rare animal?”

It is hoped that some were sarcastic, but some were so detailed it’s difficult to believe they weren’t sincere.

“He’s a disgusting inhumane p***k,” said Penelope Rayzor Buchand. “I’d love to see these hunters be stopped. I think zoos are the best way to keep these innocent animals safe… assholes like this piece of s**t are going into these beautiful animals’ homes… and killing them. It’s no different to someone coming into your home and murdering you… I’m not watching any of your movies again ANIMAL KILLER.”

Branscomb shared the picture in the wake of Facebook’s decision to delete the photos of Texan cheerleader Kendall Jones, which showed her standing next to animals that she had killed, including a leopard and a lion.
The Matrix Has You

Image Image Image
yoda you can call me
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Spielberg mercilessly trolled by Facebook users

Postby shadyblogger » Jul 12th, '14, 22:48

People these days...
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby UofLCard » Jul 13th, '14, 05:09

Tongue-in-cheek comments. From the original guy:

"Almost no one thinks it's true. Almost everybody knows dinosaurs do not roam the earth. Most people know the face of Spielberg and Jurassic Park, too. Only the humor-challenged read the statements and fail to grasp the sarcasm."
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby mdemaz » Jul 13th, '14, 07:08

... Wait, he doesn't kill dinosaurs?
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Meminem » Jul 14th, '14, 02:48

I swear, the whole concept of trolling is lost on the media. :coffee:
Dave! Pull up your pants! We need an Ambulance!
Meminem
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Supershade » Jul 14th, '14, 02:54

Unbelievable.. :laughing:
Cause I can’t explain to y’all how dang exhausted my legs felt, just having to balance my dang self but on eggshells I was made to walk but thank you, ma, ‘cause that gave me the strength to cause Shady-mania
Supershade
Soldier
Soldier

Postby TheVipBro » Jul 14th, '14, 03:44

plot twist: the dinousaurs were real but the team for the film made a bunch of fake mechanical dinosaurs so people thought they recreated everything. :O

lol damn, poor guy getting called shit for nothing
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Dirrt » Jul 14th, '14, 08:54

I read this last night and was gonna share it this morning hahaha :laughing:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Image Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?
Dirrt
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Shpongle » Jul 14th, '14, 11:50

:facepalm I got no words to describe this...
Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost...
Maynard James Keenan wrote:Life is too short NOT to create something with every breath we draw.

#TRmetal
Shpongle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby nerdjack » Jul 15th, '14, 20:26

And these people have the vote!!!
nerdjack
Closet Cleaner
Closet Cleaner

Return to General News