The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Barack Obama Fist Bumps Cashier for Sex Joke

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Barack Obama Fist Bumps Cashier for Sex Joke

Postby shadyblogger » Jul 15th, '14, 00:10

http://www.calgaryherald.com/touch/stor ... d=10028521

It was a fist bump that would have been unthinkable as little as a decade ago (and not just because fist bump wasn’t an everyday term) as U.S. President Barack Obama shared a laugh at a gay Texas restaurant employee’s sex joke.

Obama was visiting Franklin Barbecue in Austin last week and when he approached the counter, cashier Rugg Webb slammed his hand down on the counter, saying Equal rights for gay people!

The president then asked Webb if he was gay and the cashier quipped: Only when I have sex.

Obama laughed and said Bump me and the iconic moment was captured by Doug Mills, of the New York Times.

It was just a lucky day to be the register girl, Webb, a local comedian and artist, told The Austin Chronicle.

If Rick Perry would’ve walked in, I would have lost my job. I would’ve taken that old queen to town, Webb said.

Obama also picked up the $300 tab for a family he cut in front of at the famed Austin eatery after giving a 40-minute speech nearby.
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Barack Obama Fist Bumps Cashier for Sex Joke

Postby Atone » Jul 15th, '14, 02:31

Impeach!
Atone
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Re: Barack Obama Fist Bumps Cashier for Sex Joke

Postby nerdjack » Jul 15th, '14, 20:23

How is that a bigoted joke?