The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Boxing legend changing sex

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Boxing legend changing sex

Postby Mr Evil » Aug 10th, '14, 09:40

For three decades, hard-nosed Frank Maloney ruled as one of the kings of the macho world of boxing .

The tough-talking promoter and manager guided Lennox Lewis to become Britain’s first undisputed World Heavyweight Champ for nearly a century.

Millions watched as he celebrated in the ring with the boxer after his 1992 triumph. He became a household name.

But outside the ropes, Frank was embroiled in a secret, agonising fight of his own – one he feared he could never win, let alone share with the world.

Until now.

Because today, through the Sunday Mirror, Frank, 61, reveals he is preparing to change sex and is living as a woman called Kellie.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life- ... ng-4030910

Humans are an odd bunch
S/O to Bizarre for wearing a WonderBra

CanadaPure wrote:Mr Evil and I will have to mud wrestle with Hesky to get him under control
Horse wrote:Evil for 2015 vet
Mr Evil
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Boxing legend changing sex

Postby TheVipBro » Aug 10th, '14, 15:28

imagine he dates a boxer lol and they fight just for fun, would that be considered hitting a woman tho?
ImageImageImageImage
#EncoreFam #TeamNewGeneration
InsaneTRex94 wrote:I say let people fuck who they want to fuck and die how they want to die, whether it be from a heart attack after a Big Mac or crushing their skulls under a weight they were trying to lift.
TheVipBro
Soldier
Soldier

Postby UofLCard » Aug 12th, '14, 03:56

Trust me, he doesn't wanna live as a female. It sucks being one sometimes; there's too much maintenance. On the plus side, you don't need to shave your face.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!

TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest

Postby Him Shadow » Aug 15th, '14, 23:01

damn... I would like to have nice pair of tits but come on...
Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby EG. » Aug 15th, '14, 23:04

UofLCard wrote:Trust me, he doesn't wanna live as a female. It sucks being one sometimes; there's too much maintenance. On the plus side, you don't need to shave your face.

But u do need to shave everything else lmao
EG.
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Him Shadow » Aug 15th, '14, 23:11

EG. wrote:
UofLCard wrote:Trust me, he doesn't wanna live as a female. It sucks being one sometimes; there's too much maintenance. On the plus side, you don't need to shave your face.

But u do need to shave everything else lmao

I don't know about that...

Him Shadow
Renegade
Renegade

Postby cement » Aug 15th, '14, 23:20

good for it
NIGGAGANG: takeover 2014.
GANG:
Rollef$en, €anadaPure, Blog$ Mcgoo$h, $atan, €harlotte, Never_€nough, Tru€ Wiz, €xcitaz, D€rdyPK, Th€VipBro, N-R-G, md€maz, €€D€€, $nakebeast (FULL MEMBER), HotDawg, Pudding, Aton€, Mistah €vil, Jo$himura
R.I.P. to my homeboy £I£BuffDa[OG], we done lost you on the streets but you aint forgotten hombre.
SNITCH:
Stanbase
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=170027
#FUCKJABBA
cement
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Meminem » Aug 16th, '14, 22:13

:y:

Honestly, I don't know why so many people get so worked up over stuff like this. There are far more important things going on in the world to be kicking up a fuss over. If someone wants to change their sex, why shouldn't they? Go for it, life's too short to be that unhappy just because someone else might think it's weird.
Dave! Pull up your pants! We need an Ambulance!
Meminem
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Return to General News