The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Spain: first case of contracting Ebola outside Africa

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Spain: first case of contracting Ebola outside Africa

Postby mdemaz » Oct 9th, '14, 13:30

SliK wrote:First confirmed case in Australia, no reports of it spreading yet.

HOLY FUCK
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 9th, '14, 13:33

This is getting out of control. I think sadly we'll see more cases around the world the nexts months. And people will panic, I have a friend living in Madrid, and she already saw people with face masks in the subway. Wich is kinda funny because the virus does not spread through the air, and globes would actually be more helpful.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 9th, '14, 13:36

The media loves to blow this type of shit out of proportion, though. Ebola has been a threat for several decades. It's like when they were attacking people with anthrax, 4 people died and everyone panicked. This will simmer for a few more weeks than blow over, like every other disease and whatnot.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 9th, '14, 13:44

mdemaz wrote:The media loves to blow this type of shit out of proportion, though. Ebola has been a threat for several decades. It's like when they were attacking people with anthrax, 4 people died and everyone panicked. This will simmer for a few more weeks than blow over, like every other disease and whatnot.

I disagree with you though, Ebola has been out of control in Africa since march. And the case we have now in Spain was the first case ever contracting Ebola outside Africa. We have here 84 people in quarantine. It's very easy to spread the virus, do the math.

Hospitals in UK, France and Portugal are getting ready to treat the future cases of Ebola that they anticipate they will have.

The world was looking to another side and ignoring the amount of people that were dying in Africa, like we always do, because oh it's Africa, but now we have the virus in the first world.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 9th, '14, 13:55

Guess_Who wrote:
mdemaz wrote:The media loves to blow this type of shit out of proportion, though. Ebola has been a threat for several decades. It's like when they were attacking people with anthrax, 4 people died and everyone panicked. This will simmer for a few more weeks than blow over, like every other disease and whatnot.

I disagree with you though, Ebola has been out of control in Africa since march. And the case we have now in Spain was the first case ever contracting Ebola outside Africa. We have here 84 people in quarantine. It's very easy to spread the virus, do the math.

Hospitals in UK, France and Portugal are getting ready to treat the future cases of Ebola that they anticipate they will have.

The world was looking to another side and ignoring the amount of people that were dying in Africa, like we always do, because oh it's Africa, but now we have the virus in the first world.

I'm more concerned about Ebola going airborne, that's when you really need to worry. It can only spread through bodily fluids.

So there really is nothing to worry about. Plus, Africa is riddled with diseases that nobody even bothers talking about. The first world only cares when it gets spread to them.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby Charlotte » Oct 9th, '14, 14:12

The treat would cost way too much money anyway. Why spend millions of dollars on diseases when you can spend it on war and iphone 6's.
The same day millions of people died in Pakistan or Syria or wherever, it was world news that a fucking iPhone 6 bended. That's how powerful capitalism is nowadays.
I do hope this doesn't go out of hand tho
Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines.
Charlotte
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 9th, '14, 14:36

Charlotte wrote:The treat would cost way too much money anyway. Why spend millions of dollars on diseases when you can spend it on war and iphone 6's.

If an important person had the diseasse they would have the treat very fast. But as it was a problems of the niggers in Africa... :coffee:

This is how capitalism it is.

Now the stock market is investing in the companies that are working in find a cure.

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 9th, '14, 20:02

Request of resignation of the Spanish government because of the way they are handling this has already 17.207 signatures as I write :

http://www.change.org/p/toda-espa%C3%B1 ... e_petition

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 9th, '14, 20:23

^^ everytime he opens the mouth he makes Spain more mad. Even in his own political party he is being critizided.

He also accused the woman with ebola to lie to pretend she didn't have the virus at first. Like if that has many sense, he said she was hiding the symptoms on purpose. Because of course one person with ebola would want to keep it in secret to make the chances to survive more small... :unsure:

One of the doctors complained about the protection suit being too small for him, and he responded by saying that it was his fault for being so tall.... :unsure:

These are the hands Spain is in. And this is why we have all the problems that we have. And I hope all this ends with the resignation of Ana Mato and Javier Rodríguez.

In this country always the victim is the bad one. Maybe she made a mistake. Maybe, but it was because of the lack of preparation.

Now even if this topic is not funny at all, I feel in the need to put this gif of a neighbour of the woman infected. Taking her precautions. :facepalm My oh my some people...

Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 10th, '14, 01:23

So, that nurse tested negative here.

Thank god.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby SliK » Oct 10th, '14, 03:09

mdemaz wrote:So, that nurse tested negative here.

Thank god.

Fuck anyone with Ebola or any other of the world's bullshit problems, don't come near Australia.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby SliK » Oct 10th, '14, 07:18

Calandre wrote:
True Wiz wrote:
SliK wrote:Fuck anyone with Ebola or any other of the world's bullshit problems, don't come near Australia.

And then you wonder why Australia is seen as a racist country

It has nothing to do with race though. If you're an Australian and you contract Ebola overseas don't come back until you've been cured or pronounced dead. If you aren't Australian and you have Ebola just stay in your own diseased country/part of the world.

And I've actually never wondered why Australia is seen as a racist country - it is a racist country built on a "white Australia" policy. I've openly condemned the racist culture and racist behaviour of average Australians.
Last edited by SliK on Oct 10th, '14, 07:22, edited 2 times in total.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence

Postby mdemaz » Oct 10th, '14, 07:21

The rednecks here are pretty ridiculous when it comes to Muslims. They even stopped a Mosque being built...

Like, really?
Last edited by mdemaz on Oct 10th, '14, 07:22, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Oct 10th, '14, 07:27

Also, Ebola can be controlled easily as it is right now, unlike HIV and whatnot.

They need to act fast, though, otherwise it could be a serious problem. Like people said, Ebola has a short life span, so it can be stopped because a lot of these viruses can expose weaknesses in their infancy. HIV and whatnot is highly progressive, so it's almost impossible to make a working cure right now.

I used to study this shit in College, so I know my shit, but this whole situation is nothing I've seen before, so I could be wrong.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

Postby mdemaz » Oct 10th, '14, 07:35

The cure may be as simple as an antibiotic.
ImageImageImage

mdemaz
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to General News