The TRshady Forum became read-only in December 2014. The 10 year history will live on, in this archive.
Continue the discussion with the new home for the Eminem and Hip Hop discussion: HipHopShelter.com.

Official Ebola Thread

Post and have discussions on the latest news from around the world.

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby TranSlucEnt » Oct 16th, '14, 07:30

Now I'm hearing all over the place (Facebook, at my work, school, etc.) that Ebola is a form of population control. LOL GTFO. Don't be so fucking stupid. I believe in some conspiracy theories, but C'MON SON! Jesus.
"Soon as my flow starts, I compose art like the ghost of Mozart"

"All that fire in your eyes shows pain, but the flame ain't blue enough"

ImageImage
User avatar
TranSlucEnt
Soldier
Soldier
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sep 29th, '13, 08:19
Location: Minnesota
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby UofLCard » Oct 16th, '14, 17:46

Aone10 wrote:
TranSlucEnt wrote:Now I'm hearing all over the place (Facebook, at my work, school, etc.) that Ebola is a form of population control. LOL GTFO. Don't be so fucking stupid. I believe in some conspiracy theories, but C'MON SON! Jesus.


Those people piss me off, it's why I stay off of social media.


Most conspiracy theories are cancers as far as I'm concerned.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby TonyTilt » Oct 16th, '14, 17:47

Bitch came to ohio after Dallas..... I'm fucked

:'( It's been real guys
Image
Solace wrote:Finna catch Tony brushing his teeth in the middle of chugging Jack Daniels

Image
#Slumerican
User avatar
TonyTilt
Renegade
Renegade
 
Posts: 2570
Joined: Jan 5th, '12, 21:12
Location: Slumerica(Ohio)
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby mdemaz » Oct 17th, '14, 11:57

So, there's a chance you can actually survive the virus?

That's pretty reassuring.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby mdemaz » Oct 17th, '14, 12:04

AND HERE I WAS THINKING THIS WAS A SERIUOS PROBLEM
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby DetroitSkills » Oct 18th, '14, 03:07

UofLCard wrote:
Aone10 wrote:
TranSlucEnt wrote:Now I'm hearing all over the place (Facebook, at my work, school, etc.) that Ebola is a form of population control. LOL GTFO. Don't be so fucking stupid. I believe in some conspiracy theories, but C'MON SON! Jesus.


Those people piss me off, it's why I stay off of social media.


Most conspiracy theories are cancers as far as I'm concerned.

:coffee:
MMLP2 11.5.13
#teamEncore #teamEllenPage
"Enough rhymes to maybe try to help get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines just in case cause even you unsigned
Rappers are hungry looking at me like it's lunch time"
Image
Image
User avatar
DetroitSkills
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 7255
Joined: Sep 7th, '13, 21:04
Location: Detroit, What!?
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby mdemaz » Oct 18th, '14, 07:42

My stoner friend thinks ebola is God's judgement.
ImageImageImage
s/o to Eedee Python CP Horse Snake Pain SaJn Silver Cement Excitaz PK Rolly GW EG Charlotte Kasia Mel Wiz Solace TRex SliK Aone Atone Trimss Menzo Geno Fish Jaba Detroit Blogs Based lil_b IBR DA! Mono ROM NRG Bigray Hesky Francesco Yoda Noddy Raul
Just Silver wrote:I think every guy should massage their prostate at least once

Image
User avatar
mdemaz
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 10208
Joined: Dec 6th, '10, 12:09
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 18th, '14, 15:20

True Wiz wrote:

Video of Nina Pham 5 days after symptoms. I think she'll survive :)


The Spanish nurse infected also is almost fine already. No more inffected people, so finally things went well here.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby shadyblogger » Oct 18th, '14, 15:35

mdemaz wrote:My stoner friend thinks ebola is God's judgement.


Wtf lmao
User avatar
shadyblogger
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4145
Joined: Nov 19th, '13, 02:50
Gender: Male

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby UofLCard » Oct 18th, '14, 21:58

Blogs McGooch wrote:
mdemaz wrote:My stoner friend thinks ebola is God's judgement.


Wtf lmao


Evidently, he's not the only one.



Derp.
LEVITIKUZ wrote:Did y'all know Eminem's initials are MM. Like his name!!!


TRshady's unofficial official Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/trshadycommun
User avatar
UofLCard
Louisville's Finest
Louisville's Finest
 
Posts: 8419
Joined: Jun 5th, '09, 04:28
Location: The land of Shadymania
Gender: Female

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby Hage » Oct 18th, '14, 22:04

inb4 its only going to kill blacks
Image
Machine Gun Kelly wrote:What if tomorrow never comes and everything you said today couldn't be undone?
User avatar
Hage
Band Leader
Band Leader
 
Posts: 5671
Joined: Apr 12th, '12, 00:25

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby Charlotte » Oct 21st, '14, 10:58

Image
Yo soy la princesa, comprende mis white lines.
User avatar
Charlotte
Trailer Trash
Trailer Trash
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Apr 18th, '13, 15:37
Gender: Female

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby SliK » Oct 21st, '14, 10:59

Depends on the strain of virus you get, some are worse than others.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby Guess_Who » Oct 22nd, '14, 10:46

This is going to far, Tori Spelling was hospitalized because they thought she could have ebola, finally she doesn't.

@True wiz, you can update that the spanish woman has recovered, and the people that was in quarantine didn't have ebola. So this is ir for Spain, no more cases, we won't give a fuck about Africa anymore, sadly. Our government has donated a paltry amount of money for the fight against Ebola in africa.
In the land of the killers, a sinner's mind is a sanctum.

Image
User avatar
Guess_Who
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4366
Joined: Oct 11th, '10, 14:36
Location: Guess Where
Gender: Female

Re: Official Ebola Thread

Postby SliK » Oct 22nd, '14, 23:03

Australian government isn't sending aid workers, only money.

Fair enough too.
SliK
Under The Influence
Under The Influence
 
Posts: 4980
Joined: Dec 17th, '09, 06:03

PreviousNext

Return to General News



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users